Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Blog Entries
    People are finding Han, Leia, and Asthma. I just think they will eventually get warm because they are in outfits they were barely seen in. Mayor mostly wore her General's uniform.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    People are finding Han, Leia, and Asthma. I just think they will eventually get warm because they are in outfits they were barely seen in...
    I... can't... breathe over that one!

(but I'd like to find some Hans or Leias or Reys).
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Nothing but Finn, Endor Han, Jabbas palace Luke and a smattering of kylo rens around here. Disney really should have clued Hasbro in that Finn wasn't going to be the big hero and they probably shouldn't crank out so many of him.

In looking at the photos from Toy Fair this weekend, I can't help but feel like this line is really the last priority for Hasbro these days. It seems like all their collector energy is being focused on the 6" scale and this line is just falling by the wayside. I've seen pictures of the 40th anniversary 3 3/4" figures in the "dynamic" poses and it feels like something that they've tried before... Maybe I'm just a cranky old coot, but I'm not willing to start collecting at the 6" scale and I'm not willing to buy the mainstream line with only 5 POA, but there doesn't seem to be much offered to people like me. I've even cut way back on purchasing vehicles since I only like things that are mostly screen accurate and so when the scale is off (First Order TIE) or there's a giant nerf cannon (TIE Striker) it's an easy pass. So rather than me getting excited because they're bringing out a Baze or Chirrut in my preferred scale, I'm feeling indifferent cause they've shown me nothing.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

The next wave is OK. Ponda Baba and the sandtrooper are pretty cool. I have an extra proto Fett from the mail-away from a few years ago, and the tusken...well...

Still looking for Cassian and the shoretrooper myself.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    The next wave is OK. Ponda Baba and the sandtrooper are pretty cool. I have an extra proto Fett from the mail-away from a few years ago, and the tusken...well...

Still looking for Cassian and the shoretrooper myself.
    See, I feel that this wave is a total flop. All four of those figures are repacks that I've already got, so... nothing to see here.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.