Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KB markdowns

Hybrid View

Thumbs up KB markdowns

I finally got my way over to a KB and was happy to see the POTJ figues at 2.99. I bout whatever they had that I wanted to open or customize.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm really shocked! Did KB actually have any POTJ figures? I think the one in the local mall has to clear their shelves of 'The Mask' figures before they'll stock any new SW stuff.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Exclamation ARG!

I went to my KB Toyworks and they have absolutely ZERO POTJ and they had just stocked everything.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I have to give credit to a couple of my KBs in the area. They are the only place where I have found the Tessek wave (a bought two R2-Q5s for the price of one there). They were also the first to stock the Duros wave. Other KBs though haven't had a POTJ figure for a month. But for the ones that do, the only collection 1 fig that do dot the pegs are raggedy arse Jek Porkins, so hence there is no real sale.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thumbs up 2 q5s you say, lbc?

. . .in that case, thy master of q5 baggin (lbc also got me mine ), one of those is the last thing on jdah''s wish list- mebbe you & i can arrange somethin over at the mm forum

. .in that case, thy master of q5 baggin (lbc also got me mine ), one of those is the last thing on jdah''s wish list- mebbe you & i can arrange somethin over at the mm forum

I'm sorry VT, I keep referring to that one memorable day in late June (it was the greatest day of my life) when I picked up 2 r2-q5s for $7.99. One of them got sent your way. Unfortuneatly I haven't seen a q5 since. But I will always keep a watchful eye out for you and for others who haunt the mm forum.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Our KB doesn't have anything nor does it look like its going to get anything.I sure hope I'm wrong,I liked going there to buy my figures.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I have GOT to remember to get by KB tonight! Sith Worm, check out the one near you (if there is one). The price is certainly right.

I really like KB's 2 for 1 sales on $9.99 Naboo fighters. That's a $5 Naboo fighter!! Now if I ever get around to building that Theed palace hangar diorama I can stock it with tons of Naboo fighters without breaking the bank...