Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AotC's Final Shot

After watching the 'Clone Wars' Trailer for the thousandth time now, something caught my eye at the 1:30-1:32 mark. It's the very Imperial-like shot of Tens of Thousands of CloneTroopers with Republic Cruisers taking for in the background but what I didn't notice was the far far background. This shot is on Corascent and this has to be the very end of the film, following the Star Wars tradition of no dialogue right before the credits roll. Not only is the Empire coming but they're here...

OH MAN, THIS GOING TO BE GOOD...
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 03-14-2002 at 02:31 AM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

A shot of clones going off to deal with other uprisings could be cool. It would kinda have a cliffhanger feel to it . . . not in the ESB sense, but there will still be so much left to be resolved.

What might the final sequences include? How about the clandestine wedding, cutting to a meeting between Palps and Dooku, then finishing with a clonetrooper sendoff? Just some thoughts . . .

Are you sure it's Coruscant? I thought that at first, but on reflection, it also looked like Geonosis. I can't quite make out if those are buildings or rock spires in the background.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Wink

Well, I actually think that is a shot of Kamino early morning (after a long night of rain the sun is out pushing through the cloudy atmosphere), and the clones destination in this shot of departure is that of Geonosis. Even Tipoca city has tall buildings. I guess we will have to wait for the movie to be sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g-54.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	1032  
    ubi mel ibi apes

Similar structures can be seen in the area of this picture inside the black box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image8e.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	1034  
    ubi mel ibi apes

My first thought was that it was Geonosis, but now you mention it it could be Coruscant or Kamino. I am unsure. I'll find out on 16th May.

PENDO!

I believe it is Coruscant, but for spoiler reasons. From what I know (spoiler wise) I think this is Coruscant.
    I will leave it at that.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Wink

JangoFett96,

You are aware that you are posting in the super-duper Spoiler section of the SSG forums aren't you?
    ubi mel ibi apes

Yes I do realize that, but you know how it is on here sometimes.
    Plus not all spoilers are accurate, so I will just assume that the shot is on Coruscant.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed