Blog Entries

What new 1/6 scale Hot Toys do you want after seeing TFA?

The title of this thread is self explanatory and it can be moved to the right toy section after spoiler caution time has passed.

So the merchandise gathered us here at this site. What do you think you want from Hot Toys?

(Besides more affordable prices )
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Blog Entries
    Can the Mods move this to the Hot Toys section now?

Naturally, I want an Old Han figure.

Princess Leia - both outfits but the General is more important.

Poe Dameron in pilot's suit.

Asty would be cool since he's an alien. But Nien Numb would also be welcome. They could use his sculpt for ROTJ version, too.

We need Kylo Ren without the helmet. Maybe the edition they are offering now will include that head - but I want the unmasked version.

A Luke figure from the end would be awesome - visually. If it didn't do much for the movie.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Naturally, I want an Old Han figure.

Princess Leia - both outfits but the General is more important.

Poe Dameron in pilot's suit.

Asty would be cool since he's an alien. But Nien Numb would also be welcome. They could use his sculpt for ROTJ version, too.

We need Kylo Ren without the helmet. Maybe the edition they are offering now will include that head - but I want the unmasked version.

A Luke figure from the end would be awesome - visually. If it didn't do much for the movie.
    I agree. Luke should be a POTF2-era "salt shaker" fig like the Emp's Royal Guard.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.