Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not saying this is the case or even that I believe it but what if Luke is the father but she didn't know him as Luke instead she knew him by a different name that way there is a layer of "no that isn't Luke's daughter"?

I have a really strong suspicion that we're going to hear Mark Hamill say "I am your father" at some point in the next episode. And he might go the Obi Wan route and twist the truth a bit for some reason.

I'm expecting a weird twist to the setup: Rey revealing to Kylo that's she's his cousin.
    That's my jacket!

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I think it's quite clear that whatever that reveal will be, it will definitely be Luke Skywalker who knows who she is. Although, having R2 do it somehow would be interesting.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I think it's quite clear that whatever that reveal will be, it will definitely be Luke Skywalker who knows who she is. Although, having R2 do it somehow would be interesting.
    And appropriate, with 3PO saying R2 is wrong.

I don't know if this was already known, but in reading through the TFA Read-Along CD Storybook, there's a drawing of Rey hanging on at Starkiller base, and her staff is visible as a wall "decoration," for lack of a better term.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reys Staff.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	29104  
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

In the novel Aftermath: Empire's End, and remember that now ALL these stories are canon and therefore infallible sources, the Imperials post-ROJ are taking children to model and form as the future empire's officers and soldiers. Specifically, they are taking them from the planet Jakku, and they take them away to some Unknown Regions location. Could young Rey have been taken (or NOT taken, and been frustrated why not) in a similar fashion? Although, this would have to be at a later time, since she's maybe 5-7 years old in the vision, yet only about 20 years old by TFA, and ROJ is 30 years prior to TFA.