Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I beleive hukilu and stillakid and I all bought it "used" from halfpricebooks.com which is linked to Amazon on the left side of the screen. They aren't really used books, it's just an online clearing house.
    Wonderful! I just placed my order, a reasonable 53.47 after shipping!

I can't wait to get my paws on it

Thanks!

Amazon has refunded my card because HPB are sold out.

I shall look further.

Duuuuuuuuude...that sucks. I hate when places confirm your order and then e-mail you back two days later and say "Guess what..."

I hope you find it at one of those other online clearing houses...

I got it yesterday! It's everything I hoped for and more! I have yet to look through the whole book, I can't even read anything because I keep turning the pages.

Condition is quite acceptable, not any major damage other than the missing front clasp. Oh well, I paid $40 for it, nothing to complain about!

Thanks to everyone who recommended this book.

Lithographic Reproductions at Waldenbooks

Just picked up a set of Twenty Lito Reproductions done by Doug Chiang from E1. These things are GREAT . They come in a nice silver tin with an intro by Chiang. The best part is that the were ONLY $7.99 for all twenty. The regular price on the back of the tin read $55.00. I couldn't pass this one up.

Re: Lithographic Reproductions at Waldenbooks

Originally posted by Jedi Drew
    Just picked up a set of Twenty Lito Reproductions done by Doug Chiang from E1. These things are GREAT . They come in a nice silver tin with an intro by Chiang. The best part is that the were ONLY $7.99 for all twenty. The regular price on the back of the tin read $55.00. I couldn't pass this one up.
    I hope that that isn't the one I picked up at Magic of Myth in Toledo for $55 bucks. (groan)

There's a stack of Aurras and Threeps at my local Waldens, but no Action Figure Archives, or Scrapbooks (Shame, I want the Scrapbook)
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

The litho sets have been reordered at my Waldens. They went very quickly, as did the scrapbooks.

Plenty of Masterpiece 3POs and Aurra Sings left.

Re: Lithographic Reproductions at Waldenbooks

Originally posted by Jedi Drew
    I bought this one last year for $15, it's pretty cool. If anybody sees these and is interested, they're easy to break into, so make sure yours has everything in good condition before you purchase.

I haven't seen any Aurras or 3POs yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My Litho's were sealed in plastic so I knew that they weren't opened.