Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Sooooo, I picked up an AT-ACT on super clearance at Target for $89. I haven't opened it yet, but I still think that charging such a high retail price ($299) was a ploy to sell these at or around the price I paid on clearance - which seems about right. I ended up paying more for this than I did for the epic TIE Fighter last year, which I also picked up on clearance for 60-something.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Five words: Chirrut ╬mwe with COMMtech chip.
    I now own him. Well, without the COMMtech, of course. How does his missile weapon fire?
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Sooooo, I picked up an AT-ACT on super clearance at Target for $89. I haven't opened it yet, but I still think that charging such a high retail price ($299) was a ploy to sell these at or around the price I paid on clearance - which seems about right. I ended up paying more for this than I did for the epic TIE Fighter last year, which I also picked up on clearance for 60-something.
    Saw it at one store during Christmas at regular price. It was overpriced to start with.

Been picking up figures on sale and clearance for customizing. Gonna make a pre-RO Cassian.

Blog Entries
    What does that look like?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Saw it at one store during Christmas at regular price. It was overpriced to start with.
    Saw one a regular price at my TRU this morning.

Found the Jedha revolt pack at my local Meijer this morning. This set makes me wish Hasblow didn't cheap out with the articulation. Would've been great to have an articulated Saw.

Two Tubes is great, too. Now I have an idea and some accessories to customize others in Saw's little army.

The Hovertank pilot is good, too.

I kitbashed my own Jedha Jyn using one of the WM BS and the basic Jyn figure. Not much difference between mine and the one in the set.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I like the Thrawn, as simple as it is. Death Trooper and Shoretrooper are what you'd expect for a trooper figure. I passed on the Jyn in Imperial Landing Guy Costume or Whatever It's Called.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Blog Entries
    Did you find Bohdi? He's also in this wave I think. The one after is Admiral Raddox, Galen Erso, and Fen Rau from Rebels. (Mandalorian)

Where is Lando from Rebels already? Also, how about Cassian in Imperial Disguise?

I love the Jeddah 4-pack. I got several so I could have 2-tubes in Maz Kanatas tavern, and put Saw with realistic Ahsoka. I never owned Jyn figures before because I was getting them here
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Blog Entries
    So Rogue One helped me add new characters to Maz' Castle.