Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rogue One cards

Found series 2 at Target today. Bought five packs. The cards I got were heavy on the Scarif battle but looks like it encompasses the entire movie.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Found series 2 at Target today. Bought five packs. The cards I got were heavy on the Scarif battle but looks like it encompasses the entire movie.
    I bought four packs and the 16-card box. I got a duplicate card... in THAT box! But the "color parallel" looks different (I almost missed how they did it). The images are quite cool. Card backs are okay, but with so much extra space, just write some more! Or add a small photo/sketch. I may buy a full set online; don't know if I want to piece this'n together.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

I got a various of the same card (different color frame) in the same pack!

I know you're like me, OC, and aren't the biggest fan of color parallel "variants," but what's your opinion of these Series 2 color borders?

And I ordered a base set + 2 insert sets online.
    I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

They're OK but I'd prefer a basic border.

These odd-colored borders just drive me nuts. All I want is a complete set; the color of the border doesn't matter to me.

I started buying/trading for the odd-colored cards from a set a couple of years ago and stopped myself. It's the same blasted card but with a black/silver/green border!! I'm not a completest, but I do know a few. They will track down all of these cards if it's the last thing they do.

Weirdest part of this set: cards #66 and #67 have the same caption, with different images and card back wording.

And, some (actually several) of the insert cards have the same card back wording, when it's the same character (different images) featured. What's a synonym for lazy? Oh, right: lazy.