Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Natalie feels like a prostitute in AOTC

MSNBC reports the following:

Natalie Portman says kissing co-star Hayden Christensen in the next “Star Wars” installment “Attack of the Clones,” made her feel sort of like a prostitute. “It feels so weird being told to kiss someone you don’t want to kiss,” Portman told the Scottish Daily Record. “You feel almost whorish being told what to do in a sexual way. Many girls would love to kiss Hayden, but we are friends and I just don’t feel that way about him.”

Yes. That's what she wants you to think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grin.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	1041  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Well, Natalie may not like it, but I am sure Hayden does!!
    What I wouldnt give to be him and kiss her.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Why she's nothing but a strumpet.... a floozey! A jezebel! A temptress, a siren, a harpy, a hump bucket.......

allegedly.....

remember when they filmed in Sydney, they went for long walks down on the beach together............... norty norty!

I have a feeling they really do like each other.
    I mean two young people like that showing chemistry on the screen, it seems natural that they would begin to feel very intimate and close.
    I still would give anything to be Hayden!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Originally posted by JangoFett96
    I have a feeling they really do like each other.
    I mean two young people like that showing chemistry on the screen, it seems natural that they would begin to feel very intimate and close.
    True, but I think she's telling the truth about not liking him that way. In a newspaper interview with Hayden posted on theforce.net the other day, Hayden seemed pretty damn cocky saying that "I work harder than any other actor my age".

That was followed by a quote from Natalie about how he criticised her when they were filming some scenes because she wasn't being serious enough. She was poite about it, but she didn't seem to thrilled with him as a person.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Didn't she also say something against kissing one of her co-stars in Anywhere but Here or Where the heart is? I mean it was told it was to be a love story, but geez, if she "didn't" want to do it then you'd think there would be something somewhere where she could've forced them to not include the kissing scene.

Eh oh well, she could be pulling a Britney Spears, or she couldn't, back onto more important issues! Clone Trooper armies...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Kissing someone you hardly know is part of acting, I guess she didn't get the MEMO...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Talking

ohhh... and she was'nt shy in the Professional... ???

Hey, it's part of the job dammit, if I earned 2 mills a year I would'nt complain about grabbing my friends...