Question What is after Teebo/Boshek wave?

As Ep2 gets closer what are the plans for the rest of the line? Will everything else go on hiatus like during Ep1 or will the assortments be intermixed? Has anyone heard anything? I think that everthing else will be put on the back burner until the Ep2 hoopla has died down and then we'll get another mixed line like POTJ.
    "pork is not a verb"

My guess is that the sudden influx of POTJ is a precursor to a relaxing of POTJ during the initial push of EII. Though Hasbro has said that the two lines will be continuing in concert, I would expect we will see less and less of the POTJ line at least for a good part of 2002. I wish they had not felt so compelled to split the lines, but at the same time at least the first run figures will be easy to find for EII.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I would say Episode II will be taking over. Less classic figures for a while.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Re: What is after Teebo/Boshek wave?

Originally posted by hairless chewie
    What is after Teebo/Boshek wave.

I believe the Deluxe figures or/and the Zutton Wave which comes out next year before EP2
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Re: Re: What is after Teebo/Boshek wave?

Originally posted by GNT

I believe the Deluxe figures or/and the Zutton Wave which comes out next year before EP2
    Actually, all that stuff comes out before Teebo and BoShek.

Question

Right, does anyone knows the order of the future waves after the emperor's wrath vader ??
    As always...........L

Re: Re: Re: What is after Teebo/Boshek wave?

Originally posted by Obi-Dan Kenobi

Actually, all that stuff comes out before Teebo and BoShek.
    whhhoooooppppppps Sorry!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious