Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Next release...................................

Reissued Transformers!!! Start with Soundwave, Shockwave, and Prowl!

PLEASE!

Oh, is this the wrong board?

Thumbs up

I would say this is the wrong board. But since this is the topic,

I'd like to see these lines redone:

Indiana Jones
    Thundercats

they would go great with the new He-man line that will be coming out.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

How about complete resculpts of classic Transformers, so they look like the original characters (only more detailed) and have the poseability of the new figures?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd like to see Hasbro release them again,same as the originals But knowing Hasbro They wont
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The Japanese Transformer reissues are kinda expensive. I just bought a Starscream reissue off ebay for $35 (including S&H). I just had to get it though, I could not wait to see if they are rerelasing them in the states as well.

I just saw those He-man figures. All I can say is damn, they are AWESOME!!!

Too bad we can't get SW figures like that!

Oh, hell yeah, Thundercats resculpted like the new He-Man figures. Now we're talking.

Talking

Besides the transformers, i would like to see some Battle Star Gallactica figures.
    As always...........L

Battle Star Galactica? Wow, to each his own I guess. I used to dig those bad guy robots though. I had one with a light up eye...

3 more lines for you, these REALLY do not need to be redone:

What about the Silver Hawks?

Gobots?

She-RA!!!(in honor of the new He-Man, haha)

I think a Battlestar Galactica line would be pretty cool. I'd love to have a Cylon figure that's to scale with a Stormtrooper figure.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I fear a new Battlestar Galactica line of toys as I was personally shot in the eye by my cousin with a Colonial Viper in the late 70's.
    Last edited by Obi-Dan Kenobi; 09-10-2001 at 01:32 AM.