Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Starfighter Secret Objectives

I wanted to start this thread for people who are interested in finding out what the secret objectives are for Jedi Starfighter. If you want to figure them out on your own, do not read any further.

I have figured out several of the secret objectives, but there are a few that I have played several times and destroyed everything that I could, but still have not come up with the secret objective. Here are the ones that I have found, and remembered when I started writing this list.

Mission 2:
    Allow no enemy craft to land on the beach

Mission 4:
    Destroy all tractor beams (I don't remember if you have to do this before they have locked on to the ships.)

Mission 5:
    Destroy all enemies (meaning that not even a single ricket can hit the ground.)

Mission 8:
    Destroy all Landers and Super Freighters

Mission 9:
    Destroy both Hex deployers

Mission 13:
    Destroy all bunkers.

I completed the secret objectives for 11, 14, &15, but forgot what they were before I made this list.

For levels 1, 3, 6, 7, 10, & 12 I cannot figure out what I am suppose to do. As most of you know, you have to complete all of these to play as Slave I.

The first mission was you have to destroy the spy ship. If you cycle through the enemies when the TF lander comes onto screen you will see it. Make sure you star firing as soon as you have it in sight. It will leave quickly. I have some of the other objectives finished, I just have to go back an play a bit to remember them.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I found a few more today.

Mission 3
    Destroy all walking starfighters in the hanger. I had been blowing the door off the main hanger, but did not think to fly in and shoot all the droids.

Mission 10
    Lose no friendly tugs. I got this by focusing on the other ships that fire this time and ignored the enemy tugs until they had or were about to attach to the components.

Complete list of hidden objectives

Here's a complete listing of all hidden objectives, including the 2 player objectives:

Training Levels:

Mission 1- Finish off your targets fast and then knock down Saesee Tiin's shields.

Mission 2- Finish training fast and beat Saesee Tiin in a dogfight.

Mission 3- Finish training fast and beat Jinkins in a dogfight.

Mission 4- Finish training fast and, again, beat Jinkins in a dogfight.

Mission 5- Beat Saesee Tiin in dogfight.

Acts I-III:

Mission 1- Target the unknown ship after the Lander appears and destroy it.
    (2-player- complete mission in under 4 minutes)

Mission 2- Do not let any TF craft land on the beach.
    (2-player- Destroy the TF battleships)

Mission 3- Droid starfighters in hangar must be destroyed.
    (2-player- Yellow doors under the space station must be destroyed)

Mission 4- Tractor beam towers must be destroyed.
    (2-player- Sub docks must be destroyed)

Mission 5- All enemies must be destroyed.
    (2-player- All buildings must be protected)

Mission 6- Complete mission in under 9 minutes.
    (2-player- All round containers must be destroyed)

Mission 7- TF freighters must be destroyed.
    (2-player- All Sabaoth craft must be destroyed)

Mission 8- All landers and freighters must be destroyed.
    (2-player- All defense barracks must be destroyed)

Misson 9- Hex deployers must be destroyed.
    (2-player- Destroy dropships before they land)

Mission 10- Keep your tugs from being destroyed.
    (2-player- Sabaoth destroyer Reaver must be destroyed)

Mission 11- TF landers must be destroyed.
    (2-player- All missile frigates must be destroyed)

Mission 12- All turrets must be destroyed.
    (2-player- Cruiser must be destroyed without using orbital cannon)

Mission 13- All bunkers must be destroyed.
    (2-player- All clones must survive)

Mission 14- Keep Mere transport ships from being destroyed.
    (2-player- Toth's shields must be knocked down before he escapes)

Mission 15- Keep Mere cruisers from being destroyed.
    (2-player- All turrets on destroyer and flagship must be destroyed)

Bonus Mission 3- Reach 150 points.

Home this helps a bit
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Question on mission 7

I have destroyed every freighter and still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

I finally figured out how to get the secret objective on level seven. You have to destroy the traditional looking Trade Federation Freighters. If you are looking at the planet they are off to your right in the distance. They show up briefly when the Saboath fighters first show up (about the same time as Jango Fett). I could not look onto they, and had to boost several times to get into range to fire at them. There are three of them.

That was just what I was going to tell you. I forget at what time they appear(a little b/4 Jango I think) but hold your square button and follow all the arrows until you find them. Then use your force power to slow time. This helps a great deal!! Good luck!

Oh thx so much for the help on level 7. I must have played that level over ten times trying to figure out what the hidden objective was. Now I got all of then except for traing level 4. I never have gotten the chance to fight Jenkins, what am I doing wrong? I finished the level in under 4 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

Level 4

I am still having a similar problem with level 4. Even though I finish it in time I am not getting to fight Jenkins. I don't know if it is a glich in the game or what. I got board with trying so I quit since I did not need the medal to free Jango Fett.

On that note, I was a bit let down when I finally freed him. I think the Advanced Jedi Starfighter and the Republic gunship are much better.

Are there any codes out there that get rid of the delay time in using your force power?

I was also wondering if there was any way to free up more weapon choices on Jango Fett, the Republic cruiser, ect.

Here's how to fight Jenkins.
    After Jenkin's long and drawn out speech, bomb all the tanks as fast as you can. Use the "boost/brake" technique. Then, just b/4 he finishes his second long speech, start hitting the triangle button to bring up the target a little faster. As soon as you lock on the tank, fire the cruise missle and hold square to bring up all targets and move on. Repeat this in a "fire and forget" fashion. After all targets has been destroyed, IMMEADIATLY head towards the lake area. Slow down a bit if you have to wait for the third speech to finish. As soon as the tractor beam station appears out of thin air, get it in your sights and fire all the bombs you have, one will hit. At which point, if you did this all as quick as possible, Jenkins will say something to the effect of trying him out, and he needs to let off some steam. All you have is bombs now. Fly directly at him, advoiding his missles, and as soon as you almost pass him do another "boost/brake" manuver. Get right behind him and let loose of as many bombs as needed. If he shoots your sheilds out, your done, and you will have to do it all over again. I finished the level b/4 fighting Jenkins in about 3:40 or so. Maybe you have to get under 4 minutes.
    Hope this helps