Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thumbs up 100!

I'm the 100th reply to my own thread! wooooo

Howard is sounding like a baby...oh well, he is good at that!

You can tell Jack has depression - he probably need counseling.

Can't believe how heavy Kelly got - like a plump Drew Barrymore.

Don't forget Part 2 of Osbournes on Howard tonight.
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

I think Jack might have been OK once he gets out of his teens, but the series probably pushed him over the edge and he probably does need some therapy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I don't follow the show too much (the radio show is not even broadcast here, and I only watch the E! show on an infrequent basis) but I'm inclined to agree with you re: Artie based on the times I've experienced him. I'm not sure what he brings to the show, but with Jackie ( ) at least there were times when Howard said something that I just knew was written by Jacko. I dunno, maybe I haven't heard enough . . .

Hey, what did you think of Craig Gass (?) when he filled in? I didn't see too much of him, but the times I did watch, he was really goofin' on Gene Simmons - splendidly so!

Is Artie now the permanent replacement?

Ok, I saw part 2 last night and it's just more of the same. I don't think Kelly has gained weight at all, I think she may have lost some, it's just that she's kinda frumpy due probably to both her parents genetics and has that giant Ozzy face.

That guy who was goofing on Gene Simmons, his schtick got old REAL fast because... well, because Gene's not really that interesting after a few minutes IMO.

Artie does appear to be permanent. I dunno why Jackie is gone since I too don't follow all this that much, but I don't get why Howard thinks he needs another monkey in that seat - could just as easily have nobody sit there and the show wouldn't suffer.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That show kicks major ***$.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

I just read on AOL that MTV signed up the Osbournes for 20 new shows.

Didnt last season have 12-13???
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Thumbs up Yes!!!!

Here is the link for the 2nd season article.

http://tv.yahoo.com/fc/ytv/the_osbournes/

Last season had a measly 10 eps!?! Should've been 20.

Look for summer specials in a month or so.

JT - Jackie left Stern because he never got his contract renegotiated and left Howard hanging - so Howard said just forget it.
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

thanks for the 411 on Jackie. Doesn't explain why they keep lame-arse Artie around though.

Glad to hear the Osbournes are coming back, even 20 eps isn't enough. I really hope they put the first season on DVD by the end of this year, with tons more stuff we never got to see.

Didn't Howard often pull a stunt where he whined on air about not getting his contract demands and so he would be leaving?
    That's third party info to me, correct me if I'm mistaken. Curious that Howie would let the audience hang for awhile . . .

Osbournes . . . I heard recently that Sharon is hosting the concert for the Queen that Ozzy has been booked to play. Should be an extra treat since I planned on watching for Oz anyway.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I think Jack might have been OK once he gets out of his teens, but the series probably pushed him over the edge and he probably does need some therapy.
    Or a smack upside the head.

I've only seen a couple of shows because he and Kelly just irritate the hell out of me. Watching Ozzie being a regular dad is pretty funny but every time the kids come on screen I just change the channel. Kelly is the slightly better of the two because even though she's a whiny twerp she at least has something interesting to say on occasion.

But Jack just makes me want to scratch my eyes out and stuff my ears with rice pudding so I don't have to witness his annoying and dull presense.

I know that all sounds pretty harsh. I think the reason they bother me so much is just that they remind me so much of a lot of the teenagers I was in school with(and that is a bad, bad thing...)
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?