Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    this has to be another Nostradamus-type sign of the coming apocalypse.....
    Ozzy invited to the White House!

this has to be one the best examples of irony/karma ever documented:
    Viewers see Osbourne [.... ], arguing with neighbours who keep him awake at night by playing folk music too loud and...
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Man I love this show, this family is hilarious. Ozzy is the most grounded person in that family, and that is funny. In the latest episode there was this 3 minute spot of Ozzy trying to throw something away, only to find the garbage can didn't have a bag in it. Then we see him put new bags in the garbage, mumbling to himself. I thought that was drop dead funny.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Fulit, I'm not convinced that was Aimee on the show. I read an article that said she moved out when the cameras moved in. Sharon said she's really normal compared to the rest of them.

Sometimes it seems like she is the other daughter, but in the episode where Kelly talks with Ozzy about her cringe OBGYN appt, that same girl is in the room while Kelly complains about something Aimee said regarding the doctor visit.

I just wish they would label some of the background people that come in and out of the show, it would be easier to follow

You're right, Caesar, I just read a thing the other day that said that girl is their nanny. I was confused. In the same article, I think, Sharon was talking about their oldest daughter, comparing her to the daughter on Absoulutely Fabulous, saying, "she's totally emabarrased by us." Probably the same article you read, or close.

I believe that's Melinda the "nanny", not Aimee. And this show is just getting better and better, I hope Ozzy and kin do a second season. This is easily the best show on MTV.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Melinda, yes that's what I thought her name was. At one point she says, "good one Ozzy", but that's not all that strange for some kids. And when she was "nagging" Jack about his marijuana movies, she seemed like the big sister type. It would be cool to see Aimee sometime, just for a frame of reference to the other two kids.

Other Osbournes observations: How great does next week's look? Ozzy lecturing Jack on his no weed in his house policy, that should be good.

Also, I just read an AP report yesterday that Kelly will be covering Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach" Let me look for that . . .

Originally posted by Caesar

Also, I just read an AP report yesterday that Kelly will be covering Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach" Let me look for that . . .
    Yup, she's gonna do the cover with Incubus members Mike Einziger and Jose Pasillas. Kelly claims it was Sharon's idea.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good point JT, if it bombs she can always blame mom. Hey, I found that article. I can't link to it directly, I'll just post the clip here for anyone interested:

APRIL 05, 06:07 ET
    NEW YORK (AP) Ozzy Osbourne's teen-age daughter is following in her father's musical footsteps, but don't expect her to bark at the moon.

Kelly Osbourne is recording a cover of ``Papa Don't Preach,'' a No. 1 hit for Madonna in 1986, with Incubus members Mike Einziger and Jose Pasillas II.

The guys in Incubus have been friends with the Osbournes since first playing the Ozzfest concert tour in 1998, Incubus spokeswoman Melissa Dragich said Thursday. Einziger, the guitarist, and Pasillas, the drummer, agreed to back Kelly up before the band begins a U.S. tour next week.

But Kelly says she didn't choose to sing Madonna's rebellious pop song, which will appear on the soundtrack to the hit new MTV series ``The Osbournes,'' due out in May.

``My mom did and asked me to do it,'' the pink-haired 17-year-old told MTV News this week. ``I'm kind of (worried) because I don't think I'm a very good singer.''

The Osbournes

Anyone know anything about this show?

Is it a sit-com about life in the house of Ozzy Osbourne?

Does it really star his real family?

What are the shows like?

Or has it started yet? Is it worth watching?

When does it come on? What channel?

Is it supposed to be funny, dramatic, or what?

Do you like Ozzy's music? Is that a part of the program?

Is Ozzy always drunk or sounding like he's on drugs? If he's clean and sober now, is he really brain-damaged?

Do you think he has a mouse droid?