Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the update. Can somebody please tell me what time I can see that show Pacific Standard Time?

I've got my MTV.

Thumbs down Feel free to boo me, if you like

Awful. To me, it's a part of what's wrong with not only television, but society in general. What we venerate and enjoy is just plain terrible. I could care less about it. I have nothing against Ozzy himself, but "telling it like it is" is just another way of saying "bleep you, I don't care what you think, it's what I think that matters!"
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

BOO ! BOO !

You do make some good points Bel-Cam.

For me though, it's just that I've been an Ozzy fan for so long. Whenever I see him do an interview, it cracks me up - and some of the stuff he does on that show really makes me laugh. My favorite parts are those dealing with his concerts and record promotion, like the appearance on Leno and TRL, and also his show prepping (debating the use of bubbles on stage).

If the show was based on a rock star I don't like (i.e. Marilyn Manson, Fred Durst, that guy from Corn, Dave Matthews, etc.), I wouldn't care to watch it myself. The only "reality" show I will watch is The Osbournes.

Tycho - shut up!

Hey Tycho - just shut up and watch it - then you wouldn't have to ask 100 questions

Bel-Cam - BOOOO you probably watch Baywatch!
    I wouldn't be caught dead watching crap like Survivor, The Bachelor, Chains of Love, Love Cruise, *****master or whatever. I've been a fan of Ozzy since the early 80s and have all of his music on CD - he is a legend. It is so damn funny to peek into his real life. Like he says on his new CD "I'm not the kind of person you think I am. I'm not the anti-christ or the Iron man." And the show proves it!

Weird thing is Howard Stern came up for the idea for the show, he had them on 2 weeks ago talking about it. Howard told an awesome story about how he and the Osbournes went out to dinner and how Ozzy went to the bathroom around 11 times. Ozzy says his bladder is the size of a pea!

So in the bathroom they have one of those white noise machines playing ocean sounds and Ozzy thinks it is the REAL ocean and he is standing on the toliet trying to hear the ocean out the window (and there are NO windows!)

I've watched every episode twice, can't wait for the new one tomorrow....I just wish they showed if Oz really did throw that log through the neighbors window or if it was a scam.

Also - how funny is it to see these guys kissing his sons' a*s? "Let's call the band Jack Sabbath."
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

Re: Tycho - shut up!

Originally posted by Thrawn
    It is so damn funny to peek into his real life. Like he says on his new CD "I'm not the kind of person you think I am. I'm not the anti-christ or the Iron man."
    "I hope Ozzy never stops 'cause, it gets me through."

Also - how funny is it to see these guys kissing his sons' a*s? "Let's call the band Jack Sabbath."
    I was surprised at how Jack honestly seemed to like that.

Tomorrow's is gonna be funny, a legendary drug addict lecturing the kids about pot in his house !

*****master! Ha!

To me its kind of about whether its worse to say the word *u**, or actually go out and do it to every and anyone who's willing. Or what about people who do both? Ah, nevermind.................

I am the bloody master of darkness...

and you've got bubbles coming out all over the place!!!

I loved it when Ozzy stomped off and plopped his feeble arse into that director's chair and it toppled backward! That was hilarious!!

I also cracked up when he was yelling at Sharon about the itinerary regarding a back-to-back performance schedule and how he was NOT going to do Albuquerque... cut to concert scene: "Hello Albuquerque!!!!"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs down Re: [Name replaced] - shut up!

Bel-Cam - BOOOO you probably watch Baywatch!
    I wouldn't be caught dead watching crap like Survivor, The Bachelor, Chains of Love, Love Cruise, *****master or whatever. I've been a fan of Ozzy since the early 80s and have all of his music on CD - he is a legend. It is so damn funny to peek into his real life. Like he says on his new CD "I'm not the kind of person you think I am. I'm not the anti-christ or the Iron man." And the show proves it!
    I watch NO "reality TV" shows because they aren't "reality," and they aren't interesting to me! Here's my take on them:

"I hate [person's name] because they disrespected me! And let me tell you about them..."

"Well, I'm a free-spirited, spontaenous people... uh, can we do that take again?"

"How can I show off my body yet still claim that I'm being objectified?"

"Respect me for my mind, as I eat this worm or swim in waste."

"The one thing that really prepared me for this Reality Show was the 3 weeks I spent wihtout eating fruit-filled doughnuts."

"I'd make a great contestant on [pick a show's name] because I was already planning on selling myself out."

CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Re: I am the bloody master of darkness...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I also cracked up when he was yelling at Sharon about the itinerary regarding a back-to-back performance schedule and how he was NOT going to do Albuquerque... cut to concert scene: "Hello Albuquerque!!!!"
    That was a great scene, though watching Ozzy hollar at Sharon about being only about money was kinda harsh (I mean, she IS his manager! What does he want, she should only be concerned with how it affects Tipper Gore?).

This show is so great, it's gonna be depressing when it's over.

It's on tonight at 10:30pm Pacific/Eastern.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, last night's episode was the first one I didn't laugh at all the way through. When Ozzy was warning Jack about the dangers of getting addicted and said, "just look at me", I thought that was pretty moving.

But I laughed like a goon while he was chasing the cat that escaped outside!