Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Orginally Posted by Caesar
    When Ozzy was warning Jack about the dangers of getting addicted and said, "just look at me", I thought that was pretty moving.
    I thought is was too Caesar..at least Ozzy knows he messed up
    along the way in life instead of claiming it never happened like some stars.

I dont get Jack and his habits(although I am the same age he is)..I would have been killed trying to pull the stuff he does!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Thumbs up Surreal

I've seen a few episodes now (including the one last night). I just can't believe that something so entertaining is on MTV! I enjoyed Ozzy limping around after the cat and grumbling
    ubi mel ibi apes

I've seen this thread for quite a while and never bothered looking at it because for some reason I thought the Osbournes was some kind of freakin claymation show on Comedy Central. After seening something about it on ESPN I finally realized it was about Ozzy and Family.

Crap, it sound like a great show but I don't have cable. Maybe it'll get rerun in on the PAX network in the future. Of course they'll have to edit it down for content so it'll run about the length of two commercials.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

10,000th post!

This is the 10,000th post in this forum - I win !!

This show needs to be an hour long at least. I am so bummed when it ends - I want more, more, more !!!

Another favorite is the leather dog Oz uses to tease Lola! Drives the dog nuts.

I was also trying to figure out the Pinball game in the game room - looked like Episode I, but I'm not positive yet...

Oz is supposed to be a huge WWII/Nazi memorabilia collector - but all we ever see is the gun he and Jack run around with - wonder where he keeps it all...?
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

Orginally Posted by Thrawn
    I was also trying to figure out the Pinball game in the game room - looked like Episode I, but I'm not positive yet...
    It is a Episode 1 Pinball game..it was featured in the MTV show "Cribs"
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

FYI, ABC Primetime had a blurb about The Osbournes on their show last night. It looked pretty funny. They had a few lines of heavily bleeped dialogue. Is that dinky dog the one everybody's been talking about? It looks about the size of that bat that got decapitated by Ozzy on stage.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Is that dinky dog the one everybody's been talking about? It looks about the size of that bat that got decapitated by Ozzy on stage.
    You mean the one Ozzy questioned whether it had "an extra tank in its a**", because it peed so much? God, that's funny. I don't know why, but for some reason I just find that really funny.

Fans of the show, rejoice! I just read somewhere that the show has been picked up for another season. Hope it's true. Anyone else hear anything like this?

The new issue of Entertainment Weekly is supposed to have a cover story on the show. I'm looking forward to reading that.

Tomorrow on the Rosie O'Donnell(sp?) Show,they're going to have Sharon on to discuss the show and the like.