Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Last Stand

The last shot in the 'Clone Wars' trailer had 15 people (14 with LightSabers) surrounded by a couple hundred Battle Droids. I found this blown up shot of the Last Stand and you can see Padme and Anakin standing side-by-side with Obi-Wan nearby as well as many other Jedi Council Members. So what do you all think, some are hard (really hard) to clearly see but it fun imagine. Atleast until the movie is released...

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/ima...comparison.jpg
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Cool pic, I like the Crayola drawn schematic Looks convincing, maybe this scene takes place right before the Clones arrive ? (attack )

Why is there a pair of buttocks over Anakin's shoulder ?

From what we've seen in that trailer, it looks like as the last surviving Jedi are surrounded, all of a sudden the Republic Army shows up. This is pretty much evidenced by the quick shot of a Republic Gunship hovering just above the ground and blasting away at the Battle droids who are surrounding the last few Jedi in that scene.

Even blown up it's hard to discern eveyone in that group picture, but I can see at least one that they mislabeled. Plo Koon is definitely not the one circled. That Jedi has long brown robes on and a green saber. In the arena scene, Plo sheds his long brown council robes and only has on the shorter, lighter brown tunic that he wears underneath. Plo also has a BLUE saber, not green like the one circled.

The jedi they circled for Mace Windu might also be wrong I think, but it's really hard to tell from that pic. Saesse Tin is also among the Unknown? group, as you can see the back of his head right behind Anakin in the blue screen shot.

It's wierd how Quicktime turned all of the blue lightsabers in the arena scene into purple ones. If Samuel Jackson sees that he might have to kick someones ***$! Only Mace is cool enough to have one of those!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Are those the last surviving Jedi anywhere, or the last surviving that they sent to Genosis? You'd figure they wouldn't send the entire population of Jedi to one battle. But if it was, Vader/Palpatine would have an easy time hunting down the remaining Jedi. There's only like 12 left.

In regards to that scene, shouldn't there be more Jedi carcass lying around? or did they all "dissappear?'

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    In regards to that scene, shouldn't there be more Jedi carcass lying around? or did they all "dissappear?'
    I totaly forgotten that some of the Jedi could dissappear!! How could I be so stupid? Well that's answered one of my questions, they probably dissappeared. I hope not all the Jedi dissappear though because it would make Qui-Gon Jinn the odd one out.

PENDO!

Shouldn't there be the bloody great carcasses of a couple of huge beasties too? A few Geonosians maybe littering the ground like bugsquash? There's not a lot of litter is there? Apparently Yoda is in this picture next to Plo Koon and there's Shaak-Ti or Eeth Koth also. Whoever did this scheme got it wrong on a couple of counts. can't remember which ones and I'm too tired to start rummaging through web articles to find out. But it's definately not accurate. I thought it was just Jedi masters who could disappear? Wouldn't that leave an awful lot of Jedi Knights bodies lying around....?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Shouldn't there be the bloody great carcasses of a couple of huge beasties too? A few Geonosians maybe littering the ground like bugsquash? There's not a lot of litter is there? Apparently Yoda is in this picture next to Plo Koon and there's Shaak-Ti or Eeth Koth also. Whoever did this scheme got it wrong on a couple of counts. can't remember which ones and I'm too tired to start rummaging through web articles to find out. But it's definately not accurate. I thought it was just Jedi masters who could disappear? Wouldn't that leave an awful lot of Jedi Knights bodies lying around....?
    Well, the beasties could be off screen, or even on the opposite end of the arena. The Geonosian and Jedi bodies could be there also, off screen so as not to be gruesome. Makes sense if they are pushed back by the droids from one side of the arena to the other. After all, remember how bloody huge that arena is in the trailer. And I don't think Yoda is in that shot, because he shows up leading the Clone Troopers in battle, just as the situation turns bleak for the remaining Jedi's and Padme.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	1055  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by Padmé Skywalker
    maybe the beasties dissappered with the jedis
    Don't you need Jedi powers to do that? That could be cool, Reeks with force powers...

PENDO!