Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Now the 4th movie is coming out and Vin Diesel is back..

Fast & Furious is the name of this one...yes, they changed "and" to "&" and dropped the 2 "the"s to form the title.

This is officially sillier than the 4th title of the Rambo franchise copying the title of the 2nd Rambo film.

The Fast and the Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
    Fast & Furious

I like the first one for the most part, but the second one was incredibly disappointing. And I didn't even try to watch the third one, the trailer revealed enough stupidity to keep me away from it. The trailer for the new one is pretty decent, even though I'll probably wait for it to hit PPV. The only part of the trailer I really didn't like was the end with the tumbling oil rig, that's just too ridiculous in so many ways.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post

Fast & Furious is the name of this one...yes, they changed "and" to "&" and dropped the 2 "the"s to form the title.

This is officially sillier than the 4th title of the Rambo franchise copying the title of the 2nd Rambo film.

The Fast and the Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    Fast & Furious
    Eventually we'll have one called Faster and Furiouser.

I haven't seen any of them. It just doesn't interest me. After this movie Fox had this series called Fastlane that seemed to be an attempt to cash in on the popularity of such movies. When they cancelled Firefly, they moved this show into its slot. A few years later I had started watching G4TV a fair amount, but then they moved the shows I watched to a time I couldn't watch them, and the shows that were on when I could watch were Cops, The Man Show, and...Fastlane.

The Fast and the Furious
    2 Fast 2 Furious
    Fast & Furious
    I think they are trying to distance themselves from those "other" FNF films. Sort of a back to the original kind of thing.
    May the force be with you.

was that a grand national he's driving at the end of the trailer???

I actually enjoy all 3 films. They go in order of how I like 'em though. The first one was really good and the second slightly worse and the third slighly more worser.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Then you're in luck Slick, cuz this one is titled closest to the original title...so I think that guarantees a minimal of 2nd best in the series.