Thread: help needed....

help needed....

....to identify these figurines.

They're pewter, or pewter-like. One item has RAL PARTHA 1977, and the other one has SW 22, I believe. The items are an inch or so in size each.

Does anyone know the origin of the figures or any other info about them? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pewterfigures.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	241.6 KB 
ID:	1060  
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

NOT A CLUE...

How did YOU aquire them?
    All your base are belong to us!

I don't have them. All I have is the scan. The person who does have them asked if I could identify them. I could not, so I'm seeking the expertise of the forum.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

(this is probably not going to earn me any brownie points, but I'm just adding this post to knock the thread back to the top in the hopes someone will read it and help out with info on these pewter figures)
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Dunno, from a Krull boardgame

...perhaps

happy to bump Swaffy

jeddah

What werid figures!They look old,maybe something out of the 70s-80s?Almost like..I want to say Batman,for the clown-like figurine..I really dont know though!!Sorry!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

they are definately from a fantasy role playing board game

ral partha publications currently makes battlestorm

the other figure that's marked sw 22 could possibly be a figure from steven wright publications

you could try searching for the figures on a site like crazy egors, they have several search engines to try and track down trolls and figures.

try this page for other sources for locating fantasy figures

and here is the ral partha home page

good luck swaffy!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

The round one w/ the arms looks like a Beholder from D&D.

The other...?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Good God, SWAFMAN, where did you get those scans? I truly hope you DON'T have them in your possession!! They are the original idols of the subterranean demons known as Balberith and Leviathan. They date back to 46 B.C., and were said to be carved from bone and ore found only in the river Hades and sculpted in the flames of Hell by Lucifer himself! They were first uncovered around 79 A.D. in Pompeii, where days later volcanic ash spewed from the mouth of Mt. Vesuvius, erasing the city from the Earth. They last were seen in 1608 A.D. in the hands of Friar Frances Muzzio Bastelini, as he rode a horse into the wilderness to bury them in a sacred lost temple somewhere on the southern borders of Europe. His body was later found torn to shreds, partly burned and eaten. What did remain of his torso was nailed to an inverted cross, and an ancient unspoken language was painted in blood across his mangled chest. His head was found defiled with excrement and sewn onto the impaled carcass of a butchered goat. There is also a legend, thousands of years old, that roughly translated says: "....that on the day, being exactly fourteen days before the resurrection of The Savior, the Man of SWAF, who's heart does not know Me, will unleash the foul images of the beasts, in that these abominations may once again reign terror on the souls of Mankind....."

SWAFMAN!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?? GOD HELP US ALL!!

Ok.....fine......I have no idea what they are.....but they LOOK cool!
    Last edited by Emperor Howdy; 03-20-2002 at 01:36 AM.

Emperor Howdy,
    Thanks for the information on the figures. That explains why, every time I view the scan, the room fills with that scary chanting music like in "The Omen" and how come that pack of rabid rottweilers has been heeling behind me everywhere I walk. Not to mention those two pesky lumps starting to form on top of my head. Why, just yesterday the girl who was cutting my hair freaked & jumped through the plate glass storefront window. We all thought she must've been on drugs, but after seeing your post, I used a hand mirror and found three sixes on my scalp!
    Well, I better sign off now, I'm feeling sort of strange. When I think of the words as I'm typing them, I'm hearing a strange, different language in my head. It's really str.....A maioria daqueles que acreditam no DEUS não fazem assim que sem adoração cometendo do idol.
    YIKES!!!! What are all those ominous, swirly storm clouds doing up there? For that matter, where the heck did my ceiling go???
    Oh, man, this is w......." recorde esse Moses dito a seus povos, " O meus povos, você tem
    tratou injustamente suas almas adorando a vitela. Você deve repent a seu criador. Você matará seus egos. Isto é melhor para você na vista de seu criador. " Redeem o. É o Redeemer, a maioria de Merciful Man of SWAF. "

[connection to server lost}
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}