Arrow CTM's Exclusive Image

Hey,
    I got a very interesting email last night,and there was a picture attached of a Episode 3 logo....For Full Story & Photo ( Click Here )

-CTM-
    Signature Disabled

IMO it looks genuin. Look at Anakin's hair, it's the same hair style from Episode III, not the Episode II hairstyle like on the previous logo like that. But I suppose it would be easy to edit the hair to look like that.

Thanx CTM .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Link isn't working.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah what gives CTM? That's a cheap way to get people to sign up for your site! Why, don't you just come out and say,"Hey guys I have a website with some cool new exclusive pics, joining the site is free,so we hope we can interest a bunch of SSG'ers to come be a part of our site!". But, doing it this way, now I'll just say no thanX!

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    Yeah what gives CTM? That's a cheap way to get people to sign up for your site! Why, don't you just come out and say,"Hey guys I have a website with some cool new exclusive pics, joining the site is free,so we hope we can interest a bunch of SSG'ers to come be a part of our site!". But, doing it this way, now I'll just say no thanX!
    I didn't have any problems opening it up without "logging in" to the site. *shrug*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Just because you watermark the pic with your name doesn't make it exclusive.

Yakface had the same image up a day before you started this thread, too.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    Dude,I'm not like that,I can see the Pic fine.Maybe To many people are downloading the page.Maybe have you ever thought of that?

Chuck-I put CTM on all the images I get,BTW I got the image from someone.The Guy told me that he got the image from a freind.I didn't know that yakface had the logo too sorry.

I attached a pic if you can't the site to work!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	destiny.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	6649  
    Signature Disabled

Great pic. Does your source have the script too. If so please e-mail it to me. I'm a spoiler maniac.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

That is another cool concept on how Anikin would look like if he got older with out the mask.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!