Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ephant mon

ephant mon

i think its coming along quite nicley, seeing the prototype really made me want to get this figure. how long after the figure reaches this stage before it comes out typically?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Re: ephant mon

Usually around 6 months, I think that's how long it was after we saw the early prototypes for Ellors Madek and Amanaman. Rebelscum had a Q&A with Hasbro that said that Ephant Mon is due around fall, so that seems to fit. Can't wait for this guy, hopefully Hermi Odle and Yarna D'yl Gargan are looming on the horizen as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Very cool! So is there anyone out there who is still miffed about the Twilek *****s massueses not winning the contest?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

jarjar, you da man.....wupi wupi?

big barada, i have to say with the way old monie monie here looks i'm not to worried at all. they have plenty of time to make more fans choice figures.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

So far so good...

However... there is still plenty of time to muck up his paint job! THAT is what I'm worried about. All those long hairs and messed up paint.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Paint job will be great. If Hasbro is taking the time to give this fat troll some articulated hands and a lower jaw, they are obviously putting some real work into Ephant Mon - it really shows on the hardcopy.

Awsome- looking figure. I am VERY happy he won the poll.

Very nice. Let's just hope he doesn't have any gravity problems like Amanaman has.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

How many,of you guys think he'll come with a pack in,like that dog thing that bark at luke.that would sweet.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I think if Ephant were to come with Attark or Bubo or some other small creature, it probably would have been announced by now. I think he's all by his lonesome...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

He is looking good, I just hope the paint jobs are done good enough to give this figure justice. Did it take this long for them to do the other 2 Fan's Choice winners? I thought they were out within 6 months of when they won, this one is taking over a year. Lets get another fan's choice poll up!
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."