Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Would Like To See

WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE STAR WARS FIGURES MADE OUT OF THE SAME MOLDS THAT THE GI JOE'S ARE MADE FROM?

INSTEAD OF THE MOLDS THEY USE NOW.

Question

Can you please explain by what you mean... ???

i think he means the GI joe style articulation.
    i personally don't want to see that, they get loose really easy and look kinda odd. SW figs could stand for some more articulation, but i'm not too upset about it, the figs usually look great
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

WHAT I MEAN THE GI JOE FIGURES CAN BEND THEIR KNEES, ELBOWS. YOU CAN POSE THEM IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. WHERE MOST OF THE NEW STAR WARS FIGURE CAN ONLY STAND THE WAY HASBRO MADE THEM. LIKE THE NEW CLONE TROOPER CAN ONLY STAND LEANING BACK, POSE HIM ANY OTHER WAY AND HE FALLS DOWN. THATS WHY I'LD LIKE TO SEE THEM USE THE GI JOE MOLD.

Have you seen the new G.I. Joe figures? They are absolutely horrid.

And while they're at it, maybe they can throw those bigass sword sheaths that look like helicopter blades on the backs of StormShadow and SnakeEyes, on Jango Fett and Zam Wesell. Those things made me NOT want to buy the new Joe figures.

The Joes are crap...oh and there is a little button on the far right that says "Caps Lock"...just a suggestion.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

The screen's right, apparently.

I'd love to see more articulation so we would all be spared the "I've got a case of the trots" poses. However... I really would prefer articulation in the style of, say, Zutton rather than the G.I. Joes.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Articulation would be GREAT...but not G.I. Joe articulation.Its
    too loose and not very streamlined.If Hasbro could make the
    figures so they can go into neutral and "action" pose that would be great...just not with G.I. Joe molds.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!