Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Death Star Plans

New rumors around the Death Star being mentioned in Episode II.

The plans are handed over by Poggle the Lesser to Count Dooku as the "ultimate weapon" which Dooku is taking to "his master" (who we know as Sidious) for safe keeping. Screens in the background of the scene show ye olde Death Star plans in all their glory.

This is starting to make sense: if Palpatine has this obsession with Death Stars in the OT, it's good that they're establishing his fixation now, in the prequels.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

You just got this from TFN who have updated with extra 'information' stating that Dooku holds a holo projector like Qui-Gon had which holds - a holo projection of the death star plans.

This seems too convenient to me. Yet another plot point to add into the many plot points already overcrowding this movie if you follow all the 'spy reports'. This could well be true but I'm beginning to abandon all spoiler infested reports and rely only on what comes from official sources. I don't care who claims to have seen the movie before it opens, I refuse to believe them. This is just like a big ****ing contest now to see who can outspoil the other and outscoop the other. Pathetic and purile - facile and infantile. We are not amused........

So now it wasn't an imperial engineer who made the Death Star, but a cgi alien?

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    You just got this from TFN who have updated with extra 'information' stating that Dooku holds a holo projector like Qui-Gon had which holds - a holo projection of the death star plans.

This seems too convenient to me. Yet another plot point to add into the many plot points already overcrowding this movie if you follow all the 'spy reports'. This could well be true but I'm beginning to abandon all spoiler infested reports and rely only on what comes from official sources. I don't care who claims to have seen the movie before it opens, I refuse to believe them. This is just like a big ****ing contest now to see who can outspoil the other and outscoop the other. Pathetic and purile - facile and infantile. We are not amused........
    I take it you are really anxious to see this film.
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 03-18-2002 at 10:48 PM.
    ubi mel ibi apes

So Geonosis is like the Home Shopping Network of Star Wars. I wonder if they'll have a blueprint for a never-before-seen item in the saga - a shower.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Personally I'm very skeptical about the whole thing, it just doesn't sound quite right...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO

I also have been trying to keep away from most of the recent spoilers. I didn't mind them a few months ago, but recently everyone seems intent on revealing every scrap of info about the movie. Granted some people want to know everything, but considering how many of these reports turn out to be totally wrong, its obvious that a lot of these spoilers are just made up by other fans.

I just really want to see the movie for myself.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Talking Must know info on the Death Star & AOTC!

"I'm going to Coruscant," Dooku announced. "My Master will not let the Republic get away with this treachary."
    Poggle The Lesser rushed across the room to a console & punched in some codes, bringing up a holographic schematic of a planet-sized weapon. With a few keystrokes, he downloaded the schematic onto a cartridge and pulled it from the drive, turning to Dooku. "The Jedi must not find our designs," the Archduke insisted. "If they have any idea of what we are planning to create, we are doomed."
    Dooku took the cartridge. "I will take the designs with me," he agreed. "The plans will be much safer with my Master."
    With a curt bow, the Count swept from the room.
    I read that & liked to have hit the floor! It is going to be cool to see this in the movie! Maybe then in SWIII it will be in the building stage like in the SWVI!!! This movie is gonna rock something fierce!!!

I heard this on TF.N a while back but never really believed it, I was just waiting for confirmation, but now it looks like it is true!!! I really cannot wait to see this!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

God I love the way the Prequels are debunking the EU.....

further cementing in my mind that Boba Fett is dead......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!