Talking St. Louis, MO - Hasbro Jedi Starfighter! (Not the Lego set!)

I just found the Hasbro AOTC Jedi Starfighter this morning at the St. Ann Wal*Mart (on the Rock Road just east of Lindberg). The price was $19.76. I bought two of them, one for myself and one to share with a fellow collector. That left two on the shelf. If you are local and would be interested it will be first come, first served.

jedijason1138, spacelord, obi-dad, aurra sing's undies let me know!!!

I work in the Westport area, so it would work out best for me if you could come by my work. With tax it will be $21.06.

Talking Oh yeah!

If no one else has claimed it, I would like one of the Jedi Starfighters. I live in St. Charles county, but I am willing to come to where you work. Let me know when and where and I will be there with the money.
    Did they have any Oompa Loompas?

Sold!!!

jedijason1138...

I actually live in St. Charles too, so if you want to meet somewhere in St. Charles that will be fine. Send me a "private message" and we can work something out.
    Last edited by bgood3; 03-19-2002 at 09:46 PM.

I went by there

I got 1 of the 2 you left on the shelf and, as a bonus, picked up the preview wave. They had tons of them (12 pegs) for $6.44 each. That's two more I owe you.

Good deal...

Spacelord,

Great news!!! I found the Clone Trooper yesterday at the St. Ann Wal*Mart, but it was the only figure they had. The lady that stocks overnight told me this morning that she had 6 or 7 cases of figs in the back, but she was not going to get around to putting them out until tonight. I guess someone else put them out today. I will make sure I get there in the morning to get Jango, becuase I found the droid and Zam at the K-Mart on the Rock Road after work today. I was hoping that some of the cases would be the Teebo wave, but I guess we can only be so lucky! It is amazing how different Wal*Mart stores go in cycles as to when they recieve things. When I lived in Maryland Heights up until July of last year I used to hit the St. Ann store every morning, but after awhile they stopped getting anything. I always had better luck in St. Charles it seemed, now it is the exact opposite!!! Of course now I live in St. Charles...who knows.

By the way, please pick up the Teebo wave for me if you happen to find it.
    Last edited by bgood3; 03-19-2002 at 09:51 PM.

bgood3,

Very cool of you dude to pick up an extra with the thought of us fellow boardmembers in mind. Bravo!

Funny, this past weekend every Target I hit had an abundance of
    Jango, Clone, etc..

A.S.U.:

They had 2 starfighters at the Manchester Wal-Mart today at noon.

Damn, I was just there yesterday around that time! AAAAGGHHH! I'll try again tomorrow and see if any are left. I seriously doubt it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Got lucky and grabbed the last one! Thanks again. Wal-Mart in
    St. Ann had approx. 4 cases of preview figures in, no Starfighters or BoShek and co..