Dear Hasbro, thank you for the Jedi Starfighter.

I am really pleased with this one. I am glad you didn't mess this up. If you can keep this kind of thing up with your figures, I would be a very happy guy. Now cut it out with all those freakin' weird poses!!!!!

Again... thanks for the Jedi Starfighter. It really DOES rock!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Are you kissin' butt there JP? HEHEHE!

I haven't bought this one yet but I have to admit that it does tempt me. I like how the cockpit looks. I guess my comment here is that whoever is responsible for the ships sculpts is doing a fine job. And I hope it continues at this level with future releases.

I wasnt aware this vehicle was out!! Anyway, it reminds me of the POTF cruisemissile.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    I wasnt aware this vehicle was out!! Anyway, it reminds me of the POTF cruisemissile.
    That's where the Imperial war machine got the idea, Master Lobito.

PS Hasbro, when I get one, I just want you to know the Jedi Starfighter is Wizard and the color is Gonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobito View Post
    Slicker would probably disagree because the Tom Cruisemissile Trooper is way cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Slicker would probably disagree because the Tom Cruisemissile Trooper is way cooler.
    Thank you for coming in to help. The Cruisemissle Trooper is far better than any sorry Jedi Starfighter. SA would just be the icing on the cake.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Super Articulated Tom Cruise would probably peg warm.

Couch warm, you mean.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008