Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Zam's First Kill

OK, I know this boils down to EU but it does cross over into Episode II, if it's true...

As you'll know by now, Zam Wesell is a shape-shifter. As she dies, ILM have done a wonderful job of applying special effects to her face. She turns green and appears to dehydrate, with the end result looking something like a Duros.
    A bit frightening for younger viewers, perhaps...

Also, in the up-coming Zam comic (set pre-Clones), she assassinates Yareal Poof, explaining his absence from the Jedi Council...

Just sharing the knowledge...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

How could they do that to the only Poof in star wars....?!!!!!

Stupid EU

That's one way to get out of doing him CG. What's LFL's reason for ditching Yaddle, aside from the obvious unwillingness to spend time doing another small, green, pointy-eared character in CG. Maybe, Zam killed her too. Lame excuses

This appears to be the latest trend: if you can't think up a character, then poach it from a comic; if you can't wait to consign a character to the scrap heap from the canons, just kill'em off in a comic.

I seem to recall hearing that Yaddle would be seen in the background of the Jedi library studying away. She just appears to be sitting there looking at a viewscreen or something.

Course we don't know either way for certain unless you're Mr. harry Knowles of course....

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I seem to recall hearing that Yaddle would be seen in the background of the Jedi library studying away. She just appears to be sitting there looking at a viewscreen or something.
    Yaddle was listed on the Theforce.net, as being in Episode II. So I wouldn't worry about her not being in it. But she could always be dropped at the last minute to be killed off in the comics. If she is still alive, it appears she is no longer on the council, as she was probably one of the rotating members. Shaak-Ti appears to have taken her place. Here is a pic of the current council members from E2, you can also see a better side shot of the guy who's in Poof's old seat.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newguys.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1072  
    Last edited by Beast; 03-19-2002 at 07:32 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Don't you worry...

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    How could they do that to the only Poof in star wars....?!!!!!
    I'm sure we can find a few more if we calibrate our instruments a little better...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Nooooo, he's my fav. Jedi Council Member. I really wanted to see him kicking some butt in Ep2.

I'll laugh when Zam dies.

They should really make an Poof action figure now!

Was he the guy with the long neck, kind of white-ish? He was cool.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'm sure we can find a few more
    There's a Kaminoan in Dexter's Diner by the name of Die Sing, so there has to be a Rojhor Poof or a Eoreia Poof or a Moofy Poof somewhere in the galaxy...

And while we're at it, we'll look for a Dunn Jinn, a Rak Koon, and a Koo-Kee Tiin.

Sorry, I'm dealing with loss with humor.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I will the miss the Q-tip head Yareal Poof. I really did want him to be an action figure. In fact when I saw EPI and saw him and I immediately thought "Hasbro will make that thing for sure!!!"

Nope.

So sad. Then again I thought for sure they'd make a Sith Infiltrator as much as they cranked out the Mauls.

Nope.

Sigh...
    Do or do not. There is no try.