Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Battle Droids in Ep3?

Will the Clones being fighting Battle Droids in the Clone Wars or other clones?

I think as more and more worlds get embroiled in the Clone Wars, there will be a mixture of Droids, Clones, and Regular defense troops from different worlds. it will be a strange amalgam to see both sides using pretty much equal amounts of all three types of troops against each other, especially if the Regular defense troops are both humans and aliens species. how much of this we'll actually see in Episode III remains to be seen...

Question BattleDroids

So will there be battledroids in EPISODE III or not????
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I guess our threads got merged BattleDroid... I didn't see yours!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

i hope so, there preatty sweet.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I really don't like battle droids much.
    I think droidekas are dumb...
    Super battle droids are ok...(although we don't know that they're "Super" in the movie because we don't get to see that they operate independently) aren't they supposed to be tougher than battle droids? Because they still shattered pretty easily.

I think the "Super" in Super Battle Droid was taken from when something looks bigger and tougher than originally seen like in the older sci-fi.

The SBDs only seemed to just have more mobility than regular Battle Droids (bigger more natural looking feet, easier to get Space Nikes for), but there was no change in the challenge since they were taken down just as easily.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

From the looks of the OT, it appears as though the seperatists are the big losers of the war. Not a single thing is heard about the seperatist movement in the OT, nor any sign of any droids specifically built for battle.

I'd say you'll only see battle droids or any kind of fighting droids very briefly in the movie. The end of AOTC was their last hurrah, IMO.

Get ready for lots and lots of clone warrior action in part III.

I am somewhat tired of seeing the battle droids and not seeing familiar images, the clone troopers and the precursors to the ATAT, the ships(that resembled the Star Destroyers), the Imperial symbol, the Royal Guards and other various things of the clone army were a breath of fresh air. It was nice to see the NT and OT coming full circle and hopefully EPS3 will have even more.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I think as more and more worlds get embroiled in the Clone Wars, there will be a mixture of Droids, Clones, and Regular defense troops from different worlds. it will be a strange amalgam to see both sides using pretty much equal amounts of all three types of troops against each other, especially if the Regular defense troops are both humans and aliens species. how much of this we'll actually see in Episode III remains to be seen...

i think he pretty much said it
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks