Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ET a jedi

ET a jedi

I thought you guy would like to get in on a discussion a bunch of my friends and I are having. Well if you paid close attention to the episode 1 you saw ET in the senate well since ET is coming back to the big screen. and were seeing the commercials every ten minutes on TV you'll see ET making candy float in air. So my friends are saying he is a jedi.

so what do you guys think?

Well it would make sense to him thinking of home when he saw the kid in the Yoda costume.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: ET a jedi

Originally posted by roneyzf
    I thought you guy would like to get in on a discussion a bunch of my friends and I are having. Well if you paid close attention to the episode 1 you saw ET in the senate well since ET is coming back to the big screen. and were seeing the commercials every ten minutes on TV you'll see ET making candy float in air. So my friends are saying he is a jedi.

so what do you guys think?
    Just because there are a few in the senate doesn't make him a jedi. And just because he can make candy fly doesn't make him a jedi either.

I can't give an opinion until I see E.T.'s midichlorian count

E.T. is a....well...a freak.Thats why he can do those things,he
    has magical powers
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

ISJG, E.T. is not a freak, it's all a bunch simple tricks and non-sense if you ask me.
    May the force be with you.

Of course ETís appearance in episode I was a gesture of respect to George Lucasís friend Steven Spielberg. See in the movie ET the movie Star Wars really exists in Elliottís world. The Star Wars mask of Yoda and other SW merchandise that may be seen in the movie proves this. ET took place in the 1980ís (this is clear by the clothing). Episode 1 takes place a long time ago. Regardless of how long the ET species may live there is no direct relationship between the two movies. Besides there are probably a bunch of species that have the ability to levitate things, and rate a zero on the force scale. Still I bet this is fun to argue about

Did anyone just watch My Wife and Kids. They had an E.T. doll on there that is obviously one of the new ones that you can find at TRU and they were trying to pawn it off like it was an original one from the 80's. Pathetic. Just because half the country doesn't know that it is a new one doesn't mean that some of us don't.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I was just watching the new attack of the clones, close to the end of the trailer they show the round spaceships landing. You know the new ship looks a lot like E.T.'s ship, E.T.'s species might have bought some old republic ships on close out. ()

They get good gas mileage.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."