Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca?

Chewbacca?

In the movie poster for AOTC,is it me or does the character next to Mace,above C-3PO and R2-D2 look like Chewbacca?

I could be wrong,since the picture is dark and my eyes arent
    all too great to begin with.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&postid=48801
    (poster image)
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I think you're just making something out of Obi-Wan's robes

LOL..Thanks...I need to lay off the Cherry Coke
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

InsaneJediGirl,
    Your eyes arent that good? Arent you 16?
    Youre still a baby!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Cool

For awhile though, I thought they might try to put Chewie in the prequels, maybe to explain old Ben's ease in chatting with him in the cantina (I know, BoShek gets no credit). It would be a way to insert the character though. Thankfully they have debunked the rumors of his inclusion

Yeah,I'm 16.Got eye problems that run in the family though and
    I didnt have my glasses on.Gesh,I sound like an old lady,

I still say its something besides Obis robe,though

InsaneJediGirl,
    I am just picking at you
    I agree, it does look kind of like Chewie.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Chicks with glasses are hot.

If you believe the EU, Chewbacca's planet wasn't invaded until after the Empire came into being, so unless they go out of their way to drop by Kashyyyk, you won't see the "big furry oaf."

Nor, thank goodness, will you see a twelve year old Han Solo ( I thought Dan Logan was playing Han Solo when I saw the casting sheet calling him "a mysterious young boy, who fans should recognize" and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!")

You will see the Millennium Falcon, though. It's the only ship Jar Jar could find when he's helping Padme and the twins escape Coruscant.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Chicks with glasses are hot.
    Tapping my nose ala Principal Skinner.

Rollo, the Falcon may indeed appear. George likes his films to "ryhme", and where have we seen an unintelligible alien blathering in the cockpit of the MF ? Yes, Mr. Nien Nunb himself.

Re: Chewbacca?

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    In the movie poster for AOTC,is it me or does the character next to Mace,above C-3PO and R2-D2 look like Chewbacca?

I could be wrong,since the picture is dark and my eyes arent
    all too great to begin with.
    Uhhh...the character next to Mace is Jango.

Just kidding. However, I don't see anybody besides Mace with his knee in the air like he's about to swing that lightsaber baseball bat style.