Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sell accessories!

I'm not talking about those Accessory Sets like from Episode I. I'm talking about replacement accessories. Iv'e lost a couple of weapons and I don't wanna go out and buy another figure. I want to buy replacement blasters/lightsabers from Hasbro.

great idea
    hasbro should release some Jedi sets with different lightsabers and some imperial sets with blasters and rifles, I would love to have some more POTF2 carded sandtrooper rifles for some customized sandtroopers and some more imp. blasters for my CT stormies

Re: Sell accessories!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    I'm not talking about those Accessory Sets like from Episode I. I'm talking about replacement accessories. Iv'e lost a couple of weapons and I don't wanna go out and buy another figure. I want to buy replacement blasters/lightsabers from Hasbro.
    That would be so nice.I'd like 'em released like this:

Lightsabers
    2-Blue
    2-Red
    2-Green
    2-Purple

Blasters
    -10 from POTF2
    -10 from POTJ
    -10 from Saga

Maybe even some Ewok accessories.Hopefully,if Hasbro ever did this it wouldnt exceed $3...I mean they are just little pieces of plastic!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I would like to see more accessory sets.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I want better accessory sets, not the junky gimmicky ones from Ep 1 but REAL quality accessories.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

that is a good idea! Hasbro should look into selling assecories and possible other movie props for the star wars figures and vehicles like guns, rifles, lightsabers and tools.

I have to agree JT the Episode 1 sets were pretty silly (I mean the droid-missile firer or the naboo rope backpack for example) although the weapons and unpainted lightsabers were a good start, I like the lightsabers unpainted even more cause you can decide yourself how you wanna paint it and don't got to hace another Qui/Obi lightsaber

Yes, I agree that the Episiode I sets were silly for the most part. But right now I am digging through and using the lkightsabers on my arena Jedi: Plo, Kit, and Nikto all have 2 sabers to wield! Even the unignited ones are cool.

I almost want to throw out these Naboo grappling hook and aqua backpacks.

The 2nd wave of E1 accessory packs were awesome!!! I managed to get two out of four. The Hyperdrive and the Tatooine pack. Does anyone know where i can get the other two?

Also, i probably have 2-3 each of all the wave 1 sets, since they were blowing them out here for $2 each.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

yeah DMSL I got the underwater set about a year ago at bartsmit for 5 hfl
    I used the aqua backpack for a tatooine civilian
    I made him from luke hoth and put the poncho from the tat. pack on him - then I put the aqua backpack on him (without the goggles) and gave him the long rifle from the tat. pack
    he looks pretty cool as a normal guy - I think you can see him at the bar in the diorama pic I posted a coule of months ago
    I repainted the naboo backpack in a silver/black color which actually looks pretty cool now