Hybrid View

where are the robes?

my dearest hasbro,

it's bad enough that you are so cheap and don't give a damn about your 12 inch line,(huge heads, crap bodies) but now it appears the jedi from episode 2 are not coming with robes. or, let me guess, later in the year, you'll re-release anakin and obi-wan with mister ed teeth like that crappy open mouthed qui-gon (with pancho) and have robes in those releases.

or better yet, anakin, obi wan, and mace will get re-released in a hard to find exclusive 2 pack with robes in those sets!

I'm glad you brought this upp derek, because I have been wondering about this myself. WHARE ARE THE ROBES HASBRO? The robes is part of what makes the Jedi so cool! I'd hate to see later versions released wearing robes.

(And please Hasbro, try not to make 12" figures with open mouths)

Bring it on Hasbro!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

hey rollo, you missed a thread to reply to. please reply to mine. i really do love award shows!

I guess I got carried away. I was just looking through all the old threads and was seeing a TON of cool ideas.

I think releasing an accessory pack with about ten cloth brown jedi robes would be cool. Kinda like the one that came in the Episode 1 Tatooine pack. It would cost NOTHING to make and soft goods RULE.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I think releasing an accessory pack with about ten cloth brown jedi robes would be cool. Kinda like the one that came in the Episode 1 Tatooine pack. It would cost NOTHING to make and soft goods RULE.
    I agree. Whether for 12" or the 3 3/4" line. Make more Jedi Robes.

( I agreed with myself. That's funny.)

Arrr.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I would like Hasbro to make new and better robes. They should be a lot thinner, more proportionate and the hoods should be sewed onto the cloak on the correct place and at the correct angle. The ones from the E1 Accessory sets are nice, but the hoods will never stay on the figures and when they do it just looks weird.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

I changed the title to reflect that this is about 12" figure robes. This was one of the issues that kept me from buying any of the Ep2 12" figures - less accessories and no Jedi robes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.