Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vader breathing at end of Episode 1

I am not sure if this is old news or not, but I watched or actually listened to the Episode 1 DVD at work the other day. It went all the way through and at the very end of the credits you hear darth vader breathing twice. It's soft, but if you turn it up you can hear it better. I don't know if this happened at the theater or on the video, but I did hear it on the DVD. I just thought since everyone thought it was cool to hear his breathing during the trailer that this too would be very cool.

Thanks.

Yes, also at that point Anakin's theme changes to the Imperial March.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

As a cleaner of movie theatres I can say that it was in the theatrical release, also. You'd be suprised what shows up at the end of movies after the credits are done rolling. Anybody see Alanis as God at the end of Jay and Silent Bob?

This is 3 year old news to me.

I thought everybedy knew about Vader breathing at the end of TPM.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Anybody see Alanis as God at the end of Jay and Silent Bob?
    Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check the DVD

Also after the credits at the end of Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me you hear Mustafa calling from the ravine for help from the people leaving the theatre.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Originally posted by master jedi
    This is 3 year old news to me.

I thought everybedy knew about Vader breathing at the end of TPM.
    Me and my family were the ONLY ones to stay in the theatre for the breathing part.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Off the top of my head, Spy Kids, House on Haunted Hill, just about any Farrelly Bros comedy like Shallow Hal, Me Myself and Irene have something at the end of them. They are usually pretty stupid, but they're there. The best one is the end of Lethal Weapon 3. And I can't count the number of times theres an extra audio cue at the end of the credits, like the Vader breathing. I know there was one after Galaxy Quest, and Sixth Sense, but there are tons more. I'd say one out of every three movies has something on the end.

(I knew about it)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah...

Me too... I always stay until the credits are done rolling. Unless... the movie is complete crap!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**