Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking to trade or sell some extra AFs

I recently bought up a big lot of AFs on eBay in order to acquire a few vehicles I needed. The lot included some ships I already had so I now have a few doubles that I'm looking to disperse amongst the AF collectors of the world. If I can't find anyone to trade with I'll just sell them since these are all ships I don't need. Here's what I have:

Imperial Landing Craft
    A Wing (green)
    B-Wing
    TIE Bomber
    Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (small)

Things I am looking for (trade or buy):

AF Sandcrawler
    AF Virago
    Collector Fleet Super Star Destroyer
    AF Skyhopper
    Last edited by haggie; 03-21-2002 at 02:17 PM.

Haggie,
    Lowly Bantha Cleaner needs an Imperial Landing Craft, at least he still did as of a few days ago. Maybe you can contact me with your email address, and I will buy or trade for your ILC, and then I can complete my in-progress attempted trade with LBC?
    my email address...
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

TIE Defender

I also have a TIE Defender (loose, no box, stand, or figs, but excellent condition) that I will trade away if the right deal comes along.

I also have a TIE Defender (loose, no box, stand, or figs, but excellent condition) that I will trade away if the right deal comes along.
    May I refer you to this thread?

here

Much appreciated

jeddah

I might be interested in your Tie Defender. Is the four things listed above all that you are looking for? Send me an e-mail if you would be interested in working something out.

BF77

Lightbulb i can't remember if you only collect af, haggie. . .

. . .but in case you also collect mms: my pal b'jr will soon have xtras of the superrare ep1 mm set 12 contents (queenship, ratts pod, ratts tyrell & queen), so if bc3 will trade b'jr his set 11 for your o-o-p tie-d, let us know if you'd like a 3-way trade like that. that way, you'd get a #12, bjr'd get a set 11 and bc3'd get a tie-d
    vt

I only do AFs... and the Star Destroyers from the Collector Fleet since they are a lot like AFs. I had to put a limit on my collecting so I never got into MMs.

Hey VT

Thanks for looking out for me on that deal, but I only do boxed AF's.

cheers

bc3

You probably already sold the Imperial Landing Craft to LB. But if you did not or if you have any extras, I would love to buy it.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Actually, I still have everything. I'm really looking for someone who can give me a good trade. It's a longshot but I'm going to hold out just a little bit to see if a trade comes along. I can always sell them if I don't find a trade.