Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Jabba?

Where is Jabba?

I don't know if I should post this in this forum but I haven't read if Jabba is gonna have a small part in AOTC like he did in TPM. Any info???

Supposedly....

There is a scene in AOTC when Anakin and Padme are on Tattooine and there is a podrace in the scene. It will not be like it
    was in TPM but I imagine we may see Jabba in there somewhere.
    Of course this is just speculation.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I've heard rumors that Jabba helps Palpatine hunt down the Jedi in E3. Probably not physically, as you can imagine, but he probably lends resources and such. It's just a rumor, though, so don't quote me. Sounds like an allright idea to me.

Originally posted by Fulit
    I've heard rumors that Jabba helps Palpatine hunt down the Jedi in E3. Probably not physically, as you can imagine, but he probably lends resources and such. It's just a rumor, though, so don't quote me. Sounds like an allright idea to me.
    Thanx for that!!! Shouldn't that be in the Episode III (SPOILER) section?????

Well I don't think it will be true, Episode III isn't ever written yet is it?

PENDO!

Originally posted by Pendo

Thanx for that!!! Shouldn't that be in the Episode III (SPOILER) section?????

Well I don't think it will be true, Episode III isn't ever written yet is it?

PENDO!
    To my knowledge, E3 has not been written yet, but I'm sure he has the rough ideas laid out. Like I said, it's just a B.S. rumor, but one I wouldn't mind seeing come true.

It makes sense that Jabba would help hunt down and kill the Jedi. Besides, why else would Boba Fett hang around him so much? Seems like they both hate the same people. Personally, I'd like to see some other Hutts in these films.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

The podracing was debunked sort of as Lucas trying to be clever in talking about Anakin and the Coruscant chase. "Now this is podracing!" referring to the way the chase plays out like a podrace and Anakins piloting experience of a pod being the reason they can pursue Zam so well.

George is sitting down to write episode three once the movie has opened and settled into it's release run. Sometime in the fall was what I read somewhere ina big official interview thingy.

It makes sense for jabba to be in episode three as a representative of the corruption within the republic as it slides into dissarray and abolishment. How he might play into the story can only be speculation and therefore can't be seen as spoiler. Nobody knows but george right now. Oh, and probably Harry Knowles......

I'd like to see jabba slither arond with a whole load of hutts in episode three though. I'd like to see the black Sun organisation at work. Panaka mentions that Tatooine is controlled by the Hutts plural and so far we've only seen jabba and a glimpse of gardulla. I think it's be cool to see a Hutt contingent on Coruscant in the decaying senate chambers. let's see the corruption go nuts.

Good idea Jargo, I never thought about the Hutts appearing in the Senate. That would indeed be pretty telling if former outlaws are now slugging around the capital. I could see one of Jabba's ilk pulling the strings on a senator.

Thumbs up

I agree that it would be great to see both the Hutts and the Black Sun in the Senate. It would be really cool to see the Falleen species.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Definitely lets see some other Hutts. Jabba will always be a great character, but he's pretty over exposed by now. I'd like to see another Hutt with a different personality than Jabba.

evenflow - which are the Fallen? I can't remember.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?