Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CTC Stormtrooper parts

Take a look at what's being sold in HK that's great for customizing!

Loose CTC Stormtrooper parts
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I would love to have a bag of that parts since I still want to build an army of them and only have ONE at the moment... friggin' europe...

It worked for me...

And the picture kinda made me laff a bit!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Ah, now it's working correctly.

Kinda reminds me of the Weapons Test on the Behind the Magic: Insider's Guide to Star Wars CD-ROM.

???

What do you mean they were being sold? You just go to some shop and ask for the stormtrooper parts? Can you explain a little more.

Originally posted by stillakid
    Ah, now it's working correctly.

Kinda reminds me of the Weapons Test on the Behind the Magic: Insider's Guide to Star Wars CD-ROM.
    ROFL...hehe good one. I LOVE THAT TESTY THINGY MAJIG! Especially the lightsaber one where he walks off with his arm in his hand.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Re: CTC Stormtrooper parts

Originally posted by ACPin
    Take a look at what's being sold in HK that's great for customizing!

Loose CTC Stormtrooper parts
    I saw something similar on sale at planetactionfigure, except they didn't show the parts, just the box. It was strange, yet cool!

It's called the stormtrooper troop builder set

http://www.planetactionfigure.com/li...?line=starwars

scroll down near the bottom
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Different thing entirely Dioxy, the stormtrooper 4-pack is coming out later this year as a fanclub exclusive. two troopers with rifles and two with blasters.

This stuff coming out of hong kong is just the basic figure parts you need to build your own figures. Glue not included. I'm seriously tempted to buy some. I'm never ever going to buy any clonetroopers so I guess I'm just going to build up my stormtroopers whenever possible. Nobletoys aren't the only place selling them. There's another place in Hong kong that sells them. But they don't have the same reputation or profile that nobletoys does.

There's battle droid parts in a bag, stormtrooper parts in a bag, and biker scout parts in a bag. perfect for army building. But apparently, the other store that has them also has a lot of HTF stuff in stock http://www.toyzone.com.hk/english.htm have a gander at this place. I couldn't get it to download because I'm not on broadband and my ISP is slow but those with broadband should be able to see and let us mere mortals know what's there.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Different thing entirely Dioxy, the stormtrooper 4-pack is coming out later this year as a fanclub exclusive. two troopers with rifles and two with blasters.

This stuff coming out of hong kong is just the basic figure parts you need to build your own figures. Glue not included. I'm seriously tempted to buy some. I'm never ever going to buy any clonetroopers so I guess I'm just going to build up my stormtroopers whenever possible. Nobletoys aren't the only place selling them. There's another place in Hong kong that sells them. But they don't have the same reputation or profile that nobletoys does.

There's battle droid parts in a bag, stormtrooper parts in a bag, and biker scout parts in a bag. perfect for army building. But apparently, the other store that has them also has a lot of HTF stuff in stock http://www.toyzone.com.hk/english.htm have a gander at this place. I couldn't get it to download because I'm not on broadband and my ISP is slow but those with broadband should be able to see and let us mere mortals know what's there.

As I am immortal (read: on broadband), I blew through a ton of the mostly incomprehensible pages at toyzone.com. I saw a bunch of toy cars and other anime type figures, but nothing resembling Star Wars anything. I'd say that unless you plan on visiting Hong Kong in person, you're better off finding stuff someplace else. Just my opinion.