Thread: Your Want Lists

Hybrid View

Post Your Want Lists

This is similar to the "mia" (Missing In Action [Figure?]) thread here in Kenner: Vintage. What's out there that you've been looking for for some time? These don't have to be figures, in fact, better to keep figures out, so the other thread can get some hits. For me...

Open-Belly Tauntaun. It's getting harder to find one without a yellowed belly (scared? ) and less than $50!

Desert Sail Skiff Mini-Rig. I don't know why, but this "not-seen-in-the-films" toy has been a bit elusive for me. I have all the other non-POTF mini-rigs except it.

You got any more?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I've been searching for a loose Wampa that's still white, but cheap. It seems all the loose vintage Wampas have yellowed limbs, and the boxed ones are a bit too costly...plus I don't have the heart to open a vintage, sealed one!

I've also been searching (albeit halfheartedly) for a complete, loose Ewok Battle Wagon and Ewok Village. I've seen a few, but they're always missing something.

I'd also really love to run across a Droids ATL Interceptor for cheap!
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

On the top of my wants list are parts and accessories. Like a gun for my X-wing Luke, Lumat?s bow, and Nikto?s staff. Other parts are the gun hub for the Star Destroyer, the Skiff right rear leg (wish me luck here), and Sandcralwer's stairs (and here). As for vehicles I'd really like to get a TIE Interceptor and Ewok Glider.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

For parts and accessories, top of my list are a canopy for my x-wing (the last one got broken when I moved) and a battery cover for my Tie fighter. Its surprising how hard it is to get hold of these (well at a decent price).

For vehicles it would have to the ewok village (are these ever complete?) and of course the imperial shuttle.

How about EV-9D9 with a tight left arm?
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

The Sandcrawler (not the cardboard one), escape pod, cloud car, and the Imperial Shuttle- ofcourse these are ones that Hasbro has been holding back on.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I would like to find a Dagobah playset, a Turret/probot playset, a sandcrawler...for relatively cheap. I keep seeing them at my local comic shop for $80 each. I keep trying to talk him into giving me a deal on all three, but he ain't havin any of that.

I have the LOTJ base, but my cardboard is 3/4 gone, so I would like a new one of those.

Luckily, I still have a bunch of my old toys: Death Star playset, Ewok Village playset, Cantina playset, Rancor, Cloud Car, Jabba, and the Millennium Falcon.

And I've found great deals on a bunch of Vintage stuff recently, Rebel Transport, Shuttle Tyderium, Imperial Attack Base, 2 Star Destroyer playsets, Imperial Troop transport, and a Y-Wing.

So my want list is steadily dwindling.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

A Sandcrawler for $80? Geez, you do know that Brian's Toys charges like $500 for a loose Sandcrawler? I'd jump on that deal!

I too am looking for a Dagobah playset, it's so hard to find one with the foam intact. That and a X-Wing fighter in good shape, Battle Damaged or initial release, it makes no difference.

I had thought aboiut buying a vintage Millenium Falcon; but then realized that I already had two of the POTF2 rereleases. All I would be getting with the vintage version that I didn't already have in the new version is that Jedi training ball which is missing most of the time anyway.

Here's my want list

1977-1985 line
    Boba Fett
    Darth Vader
    C3PO
    C3PO removable limbs
    R2D2
    Luke Jedi Knight
    Lando Calrissian in his bespin suit
    Stormtrooper
    Yoda( really need him)
    Lobot