Hmmm Anakin's robes do not match...

To what Ghost Anakin was wearing in ROTJ... ???

It doe'snt look right...

There is a long gap between AOTC and ROTJ. I'm sure Anakin might change his clothes a few times between then .

PENDO!

Then it won't suit his Dark inner side...
    See him in AOTC, his already wearing black and dark brown...
    While Obi-wan has the smae style and colour deco threw out EI to ANH... ???

Then we'll have to wait untill Episode III. Maybe he matures abit with age and starts to wear the same robe he is in Episode VI, or maybe he starts wearing it when he becomes a full Jedi Knight.

We'll just have to wait...

PENDO!

(sigh) sometimes I think you guys are looking to hard for discrepancies. Nice catch though, ovori.

I think that he will where the same robes now untill he becomes Vader, the robes at the end of ROTJ are to represent that this time Anakin is good for real.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    I think that he will where the same robes now untill he becomes Vader, the robes at the end of ROTJ are to represent that this time Anakin is good for real.
    That's what I was thinking Jek Porky.

I think the robes he wears at the end of ROTJ sort of symbolize that he is part of the Force and no longer in the dark side.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I'm in agreement with you on that one. I think the change is mostly symbolic.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I like Anakin's stlye in AotC, it's very Vader-ish. As for the traditional look Anakin has in RotJ, maybe Episode III will go into it but I honestly don't care...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.