Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
    Evil Dead 2
    Alien
    Real Genius
    Escape From NY
    The Thing ('82)
    American Werewolf in London
    One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Those are some of the only ones that I can watch over and over again and not get bored of them.

top 10.. hmmmm.. most have already been listed.. its nice to see alot of the same tastes.. and even better to see movies listed that I havent seen in ages...

#1. All the Starwars flicks.. of course they need to be #1..
    #2. Breakfast club. Came out at the perfect time in my life.
    #3. Monty Pyton - Holy Grail. Hilarious.
    #4. Tombstone. You cannot find a better Doc Holiday
    #5. Goodfellas.
    #6. CLERKS
    #7. All the National Lampoons VACATIONS. Cousin Eddy ROCKS!
    #8. Warriors
    #9. True Romance
    #10. I'll leave open for the other 300 movies I'd love to list.

and of course, #11.. The same Channel that Tycho mentioned eariler in this thread.. I had the same issues.. Loved that channel.. Hard to pass those titles off to my parents as Swimsuit calander makers...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

One thing that strikes me as odd after reading through this thread (and others like it) is that an awful lot of people seem to love Dark City. No, it's not odd that people like it; I myself LOVE the film! What is odd about it is that almost no one saw it in theaters when it first came out! I remember that I could not wait to see it, but when I went to watch it on opening night the theater was barely half full! Even worse, after the credits started rolling at the end, most of the audience seemed to be grumbling and I even overheard several people talking about how bad they thought the movie was! I was really bummed that my brother and I seemed to be the only people in the audience that actually understood and enjoyed the movie! You'd think that opening night for a film like that would draw in people who were into that sort of thing, but it just seemed to go over everyone else's head and no one else seemed to have gotten into it. More proof of my theory that people's view of a film can be affected by the audience they see it with. Sure, I still thought the movie was great, but I don't think I was able to enjoy it as much as I could have if everyone had cheered at the end the way I thought they should. It even seemed to me that some people were enjoying it right up until the credits rolled and they heard others talking about how much they hated it! So where were you guys that night?! Where, huh?