Coruscant Guards?

How many Coruscant Guards do you guys have?

I've only got 2.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 03-21-2002 at 07:01 PM.

I've got 3, all of'em are carded, I opened 1 and put it back in the bubble while doing some heavy re-arranging of my room and haven't taken it out yet and I got a 2nd one to put with it but haven't opened it yet and my third is for my carded collection.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have one opened and one carded. There are about 50 hanging on the pegs at the Super Wal-Mart here so if they ever go down to $1.97 each, I'll be getting plenty to open along with the Gungan Warrior.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

6 loose. That seemed like enough to stage any sort of scenes I might want in the future. If I find em for 2 bucks a pop down the road, I'll pick up some more, but at these prices, 6 seems to be enough.

Just 2- both opened to flank Valorum/Palpatine.
    Even though Leia was my first love, Padme is waaaaayyyy hotter!

Just one here...he's lonely so I got him a Wuher and Porkins to hang out with...there's a visual.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

I opened two, but I think I bought a few more than that. ( I can't remember! ) Since I have no room to do a proper "landing on Coruscant" display with a Naboo Royal Starship, and six guards, plus everyone else, it seemed pointless to open all of them yet.