Thread: Jango Fett

Hybrid View

Jango Fett

Rebelscum.com have posted a picture of the technic Jango Fett as well as Slave 1 that have made their way in stores early. Jango doesn't look 'bulky' enough to me, what do you think?

Good point, I think the arms and legs are way too hollow and that can't be fixed, but the torso can be filled up, and that might help. I like seeing the ball-jointing on the ankles, but w/out other leg joints, what's the point? I dig the holsterable guns though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw the Jango set at a local Wal-Mart here, and I am not very impressed. IMO it doesnt even look much like him.
    This should be one of the coolest technic sets, but instead it is lacking in a few areas. The face doesnt even resemble Jango and the body looks kind of wimpy.
    I wanted to get this set because I am a huge Fett fan, but now that Ive seen it up close I will save my money.
    I havent seen the Slave I yet, but will definately get it when I find it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Jango Fett Lego

I just got my Jango Fett and Super Battle Droid Legos last night. I could not wait to put together the Jango. He looks GREAT !!
    The ball joints on the ankles end up not working because of some other pieces -- but I assume that you can customize. The holsters are rather cool. The fingers and wrist are jointed like the stormtroopers, but they do hold the guns quite well.

The neatest thing it the lever that you push down that causes Jango to bend over and launch his rocket -- very cool. The head is a little off -- but they made up for it by allowing his radar site to move.

Cant wait to put together my super battle droid and my USC Yoda.

Have a great one!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......