Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Council

Jedi Council

I want to get all the 3 3/4" figures of the jedi council members. Atleast all that they will make. Whicj ones do you think will be redone in AOTC and which ones should I pick up from EP I and POTJ? Obviously Mace, Yoda, and Plo Koon are being redone. What about Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Gallia, Eeth Koth, Sae sae Tinn?

The new Saesee Tinn is pictured in the new Tomarts.I have also heard something about Ki adi mundi with a destroyer droid or battle droid.
    I have no idea about Adi Gallia or Eeth Koth.My guess is you won't see either one in EP2 so there probably won't be any new figures of them.Just a guess.
    One last thing,If pre-posed figures aren't your taste you should get the EP1 Saesee Tinn.The new one one is pretty pre- posed
    hope it helps
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Jedi Council:

Done for TPM: Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Adi Gallia, Mace Windu

Done in POTJ: Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin

Done for AOTC in POTJ: Eeth Koth

Done for AOTC: Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi

Unconfirmed: Yaddle, Depa Billaba, Oppo Rancisis, Yarael Poof, Sarr Labooda, Evan Piell.

Best Bet: Evan Piell
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Don't forget to add:

Done for AotC: Kit Fisto, Yoda

He's confirmed for collection 1!

AND according to many posts, Yareal Poof is NOT on the council for AotC because...

(COMIC SPOILERS)

Yareal Poof gets KILLED by Zam Wesell in her 1-shot comic and isn't on the council in AotC.

Nataku

So , who are the 12 council members exactly:
    1)Plo Koon
    2)Mace
    3)Yoda
    4)Ki-Adi-Mundi
    5)Sae Sae Tinn
    6)Eeth Koth
    7) Adi Gallia
    8)?? dude with looong neck
    9) Hairy looking thing
    10) some other woman (sits next to Eeth in Ep I)
    11) pinkish yoda-like dude
    12)??

Kit Fisto isn't on the Jedi Council.

Sarr Labooda replaces Yarael Poof. Shaak Ti replaces Yaddle. So we actually have 14 total Council members total, as of now.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by nwookie
    So , who are the 12 council members exactly:
    Here's the Jedi Council Members (** indicates a figue is here or on the way):

For Episode 1:
    Yoda **
    Even Piell
    Mace Windu**
    Ki-Adi Mundi**
    Plo Koon**
    Saesee Tiin**
    Depa Billaba
    Adi Gallia**
    Oppo Ranciss
    Eeth Koth**
    Yaddle
    Yareal Poof

For Episode 2:
    Yoda**
    Even Piell
    Mace Windu**
    Ki-Adi Mundi**
    Plo Koon**
    Saesee Tiin**
    Depa Bilaba (or possibly Kit Fisto, depending on who you ask)**
    Adi Gallia**
    Oppo Ranciss
    Eeth Koth**
    Shaak Ti**
    Larr Sabooda

I thought I read at the Force.net that Kit replaced Depa, but if Lord Ten thinks not, then maybe that person is wrong... it's so hard to know when you haven't seen the movie!

Nataku
    Last edited by Nataku; 03-22-2002 at 04:37 PM.

back to the original part of my question: which of the council members that had figures from EP I or POTJ will have new figures from AOTC? I don't want/need to double up and I think I will like AOTC better since they have cool features like magnets in their hand and lightsaber.

Almost ALL of the Ep1 Jedi Council Members who already have figures are getting new ones for AotC. Here's the list (with previous version in parenthesis):

Yoda (old = Ep1)
    Mace Windu (old = Ep1) - he's getting his 3rd and 4th fig for AotC
    Ki-Adi Mundi (old = Ep1)
    Plo Koon (old = PotJ)
    Saesee Tiin (old = PotJ)

That's all that's confirmed for now, but it wouldn't surprise me if they re-did Adi's Ep1 figure too for AotC... Since Eeth Koth is new (and in AotC style pose) he probably won't have an AotC specific figure.

Nataku

I really could care less about getting figures of the council.

Maybe it's because I just wasn't that impressed with the creature design. And a big part of me wanted there to be a few cantina creatures as Jedi. Am I alone on this? Or would a Hammerhead or Aqualish Jedi Council member have been sweet or what? Maybe in the place of PloGOON?