Hybrid View

Sneak Preview Figures @ Hamilton TRU!

It's about time. They have a lot of droids, but not a lot of Troopers/Jangos. No Starfighter either....

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Glad you got them

They've had these figures, on and off, for the past two weeks. Don't know if they keep ordering more in or only put so many out at a time. Regardless, I still hate paying $11.99 + tax for a SW figure!(but I can't help myself)
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Re: Glad you got them

Originally posted by haggis
    They've had these figures, on and off, for the past two weeks. Don't know if they keep ordering more in or only put so many out at a time. Regardless, I still hate paying $11.99 + tax for a SW figure!(but I can't help myself)
    Really? I talked to one of the higher-ups there last week about when they would be coming in and he never mentioned it. Shows how out of the loop the people are...

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

No kidding

I got a set of the figures two Saturdays ago. By Sunday they were all gone. Some more showed up earlier this week. Missed out on a Jango opener, though. He's the popular one. Keep those store reports coming!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Like I posted in the other thread..

Although I guess it's getting stale- gotta keep things hopping!! The preview figures are here in st.catharines, too( at TRU). When I saw them there were pretty equal numbers of each one, about 4 or 5. Wooooooo!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.