Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks for the info, you have beena great help. I will let you know what I got. And I am planning on going to the opening of the store. Hope they have some older figures there.
    Jason.

I used to live in the UK if you get out around Norwich there is a store called Star Wars Emporium I found a lot of figs in there, reasonable prices. Also Forbidden Planet in Cambridge had some figs.

Thanks for the info. There is also a Forbidden Planet in London on New Oxford Street, so hopefully I'll hit that one. And of course R2DToys. I also heard John Lewis shops might be a good place to look as well.
    Jason.

In a couple of days I'll be going to London for the day and was wondering if anyone had any suggetions besides Forbidden Planet and Hamleys.
    Anyone?

Also, out of interest, has anyone been to that Bluewater shopping centre in Kent, and if so, what's it like?

Cheers
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I heard there was a huge American type mall in Milton Keynes. Is that so? Also, how big is the Toys R Us in London?
    Jason.

There's a TRU in Norwich and one in Ipswich. But you'll probably have better luck at smaller shops.

if you guys need American items let me know. I'm looking for overseas items that are not found over here in America. I have great ties at TRU and other retailers for great trades. Pepsi items, bootlegs etc. are my favorites.
    Ive been collecting since 1977 ( early bird set) and don't need anything vintage just those great more recent overseas items.
    " there's an idiot born everyday...just check EBAY.."

Hello there, thanks for all your help. Woolworths had some figures early so was happy. I got the AOTC scrapbook, a AOTC pen set as well. Hamleys only had Legos and Harrods had nada. The TRU Croydon I went to had the preview figures and Anakin's speeder plus an older Princess Leia figure for under three pounds. The best find was a PM book for 6p!!!!!! Great find.
    I also found three NJO books. Now, I have a question for you. I picked up an issue of the Fact File magazine and I loved it!!! Is it weekly or montly or does it come out every fortnight. Also, how often does the comic come out? I was wondering if we can make a trade. If you can pick them up for me when they come out and send them to me, and I will send you the money or something from America. Please let me know. I can send you the Star Wars trading cards I get copies of. You can e-mail me at Jason@foghat.com or reply here. Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciated it.
    All the best,
    Jason.

The Star Wars Fact File comes out every week and it is currently on Number #17. (week beginning 22nd April 2002 - Wicket on the front).

Thanks very much. I wish they were available over here. The one I got was issue 9 with Chewbacca on the front.