Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Re: Zuckuss

Originally posted by GNT

Really?

Is this GNT's new form of post padding? post a quote and say "Really?"

Its a tie between BOSSK and of course, BOBA FETT. I have both in 3.75" Scale and 12"

I like Aurra Sing cuz she wears a nifty orange bodysuit......

But my OT favourite is Bossk cuz he's the only one that looks threatening and actually shows any aggresion toward anyone. dengar looks like he needs a month in a hospital bed, Zuckuss looks like he needs spraying with bug spray, Ig-88 looks like if you blew on him he'd fall over, 4-LOM is just dumb looking and Boba is just a crap bounty hunter who got lucky on the back of Vader.

That's just my opinion.......

The only bounty hunter to capture Han Solo, my butt!! Vader captured Han Solo and handed him over to Fett encased in a silver platter.

I vote for Bossk because as a kid I loved the appearance of the lizard guy. His personality seemed to come through more than the others, and I still feel that way today!

Thought I'd bump this back to the top
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm with 12inch Lando on the EU thing. 4-LOM was a great character, but that has a lot to do with the author. Plus I like that he wanted to be a Jedi.

As far as "strictly in the movie" goes I have to stick with the old stand by...Boba Fett.
    May the force be with you.

Bounty Hunter........?

Josh Randall......now THAT'S classic!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Re: Re: Re: Zuckuss

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi

Is this GNT's new form of post padding? post a quote and say "Really?"
    Now his new form of padding is bumping old threads to the top.

Talking

Originally posted by 12inch Lando
    Now that's a new one GNT! I'll have to give that one a try sometime!
    You guys I mean US$30,thats hell of alot of $$$ here!Plus Mr 12inch Lando I've sold the rights to someone else so you will be sued aaahhh master jedi,anywhere I post your not that far behind

Favourite at the moment jango
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious