Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I haven't seen Jango in action yet, so I'll reserve my judgement until after I see AOTC, so I'd say Boba is my favourite, closely followed by Bossk.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

GNT, I don't think Jango qualifies as a "...Classic Bounty Hunter"
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    GNT, I don't think Jango qualifies as a "...Classic Bounty Hunter"

Ok maybe not but he is way better than any 'classic" bounty Hunter
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Ok maybe not but he is way better than any 'classic" bounty Hunter
    Base this on what, you do? Is AOTC already out down under?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Base this on what, you do? Is AOTC already out down under?
    Maybe it is I mean he has some good scenes (I wont say here) That no other bounty Hunter had in any other Star Wars movies,Nothing is going to top the stuff he does
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Considering that five of the seven classic bounty hunters did nothing but stand around, one of the seven was shot in cold blood by a ruthless scoundrel (or attacked an innocent businessman who was forced to defend himself, however you want to look at it ) and the last one walked around a bit, let Vader capture his bounties, caroused with some dancing chicks and finally ended up as mid-morning snack. It won't be hard for Jango to outdo all of those bounty hunters combined.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ya know, bigbarada, when you put it that way, it makes quite a bit of sense. Even though you forgot that one of the five bounty hunters did more than just stand around--he looked down and growled!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have always loved Boba Fett, but since that is always the norm I'd have to go with Bossk. He just looks cool. And his line IS fantastic! Does he get residules for that?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."