Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Look at the new Insider, its a chick if you flip Vader

Turn the new insider away so that the words are upside down, look at the picture of Vaders head, its a chick, but which chick is it? if you cant see it, do this in a dimly lit room and take a few steps away from the issue. It is clearly not something that looks like it could be a person, this is a chick, very distinctly a girl, all the exact features are there. Probably something the designer of the magazine art did. But who is it????????

Um, is this like one of those picture-in-picture things that you have to unfocus or whatever to see? I never could get those.

Re: Look at the new Insider, its a chick if you flip Vader

Originally posted by The One
    Turn the new insider away so that the words are upside down, look at the picture of Vaders head, its a chick, but which chick is it? if you cant see it, do this in a dimly lit room and take a few steps away from the issue. It is clearly not something that looks like it could be a person, this is a chick, very distinctly a girl, all the exact features are there. Probably something the designer of the magazine art did. But who is it????????
    Maybe it's time for the doctor to change your medication.
    Seriously, I looked at it and don't see what you're referring to.

Sith Vicious, now that's a name that makes me go, ..."D'oh! Why didn't I think of that!?" Question: Did you take the name after Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols, or Sid Vicious the "wrestler"?

Also, The One, I was going to ask, you didn't partake of any hallucinogens before viewing this chick in the Insider cover, did you? j/k

Originally posted by Fulit
    Sith Vicious, now that's a name that makes me go, ..."D'oh! Why didn't I think of that!?" Question: Did you take the name after Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols, or Sid Vicious the "wrestler"?

Also, The One, I was going to ask, you didn't partake of any hallucinogens before viewing this chick in the Insider cover, did you? j/k
    I took it from the guy in the Sex Pistols. I didn't even know there was a wrestler with that name.

Originally posted by Sith Vicious

I took it from the guy in the Sex Pistols. I didn't even know there was a wrestler with that name.
    That's quite a relief. Yeah, there used to be a wrestler that went by that name, so any time I mentioned "Sid Vicious", people always thought I was talking about stupid wrestling. Even though he wasn't much of a musician, Sid the Sex Pistol is a hell of a lot cooler than Sid the Wrestler. Anyway.........

So Im high cause two guys cant see this. one of whom has the name Sith vicious or what evr it was. Did you try diming the lights setting it on the floor and stepping back? Knowing sith vicous he didnt even turn the thing the right way, anyways if you cant see it you cant see it, I guess its only for tjose who have the EYE! But...........its there

Ok looking at it right now in the full light it takes a second to find it, unless you know exactly what to look for, so try it where you arent on top of the magazine and in a dimly lit room, when you see it you'll see a full detailed woman. Sith Vicous or whatever it was, theres just no hope for you, dont even try to look at it anymore youll hurt yourself. Just go stick your head in a bathtub or something

Here, does this help

The mouthpiece on vader is like glasses for her (left side of her face). Can you see her now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chick 2.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	1096  

I think someone has been sniffing their new starwars figures to much. You know that smell ain't good for you

OK, I'm not kidding, I think I can actually see what you're talking about now. Is it like a profile of a girls face, with the Vader mask mouthpiece being like a visor and the nose being just down and to the left, and the mouth is the shadow from Vader's eyepiece?