Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shaak Ti..Jedi Coucil Member?

People have mentioned changes to the Jedi Coucil. One looks to me in the prview that Adi Galia and Yaddle are gone, the seating arrngement has changed slightly, but it looks to me that Shaak Ti is sitting in one of those chairs.

Shaak Ti replaces Yaddle, and Sarr Labooda replaces Yarael Poof, but everybody else is still instated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	council.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1095  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah Adi's still there, she's sitting next to Oppo.

We lost long neck and get clown face, weirrrdddd.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I would love to see who is on the Jedi Council after the Arena Battle. What if Anakin is given the rank of Jedi Knight and Obi-Wan has a place on the Council...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

When Oppo Rancisis is fighting, does he look like a giant hairball with a lightsaber sticking out of it?

Guess I'll find out soon enough.

I wonder...

Will they have to gel his hair back out of his face so he doesn't start swinging at the wrong people?

Maybe they'll dye him red and get him some gonzo sneakers... then he'll be all set to do battle a la "Gossamer" in the Bugs Bunny cartoons!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After the battle only Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Mace and Yoda are left of the council - according to the script version I read. That may have changed but I doubt it.

Question

Any one got a pick of Sarr Labooda... ???

Does anyone have a opinion on who will be on the Jedi Council after the Arena Battle?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.