Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago......

Walked into my Wal-Mart at 3pm on Monday and found a Snowspeeder on a top shelf. *****ed to the management who apologized and said again they shouldn't be out until the 23rd, BUT still let me buy the thing. No sign of a Bomber though.

I spoke to my friend at Wal-Mart yesterday night. He told me they got in what they believe to be their last shipment of E2 stuff before Tuesday. No Dooku. Yoda and Anakin yes, but ne Dooku assortments. There are still a couple of days. No one has ANY idea what we will find at Target either. I have a friend there who told me that ALL the E2 stuff was being held in the warehouse until the VERY last minute, that's why there have been no Target leaks. I doubt from what I have seen at K-Marts so far that they will have anything besides the first 2 waves of C2 and just the first few from C1.

Not much exciting news. The WM in Vernon Hills had a few older POTJ (Sebulba, Ben Kenobi, Bespin Han, ect. Nothing to great.). The TRU had 20 of each of the FX7 wave. That means a ton of Eeth Koth, Zutton, Queen Decoy, Fleet Trooper, & Imperial Officer. So if your interested in these, or troop builders you better get up to the VH.

I'm still hunting for a Bo Shek. Anyone know where there is one of that guy warming the pegs?

Just a few days left. Later guys.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

If you absolutely give up, let me know. As I said before, I'm getting rid of my carded stuff and I have a Bo Shek. I'm not looking to get a lot of money from them, some people have contacted me already, and I'm just letting stuff go for $5 to keep it simple.

Read on Rebelscum someone in Chicago found the Red Clonetrooper and Anakin at KOHL's (told ya). I'm checkin mine on the way home!!

Hey guys, That was me who found the stuff at Kohl's, And to clarify it was the Outland peasant disguise Anakin. They also had the LEGO Gunship, and I dont collect Lego, but it was VERY nice. Also, if you guys are having trouble finding anything, go to Federationtoys.com. They have things there and are reasonable too ($7 for basic figs) as opposed to 9 bucks at Kohl's or 8.50 at Cat's Eye. By the way, that place could use a visual merchandiser!
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

by the way it was the Kohl's in Arlington Heights on Dundee Road

Hey guys...Been finding stuff all over. Yesterday I picked up a slew of Gungan Soldiers at the Melrose Park TRU, as well as more at the Crystal Lake TRU, where I also got some Security Battle Droids(I can't wait to start making some dioramas). TRU on Glof till had a bunch of queens and FX-7s, as well as a couple Imperial Officers, which I picked up. Now let's talk about Kohl's, God love 'em. At the Schaumburg Kohl's, I picked up Anakin's speeder, Jar Jar Senator, and Deluxe Obi-Wan. At the Crystal Lake Kohl's, I got Dexter Jettster, Padme, Obi-Wan, Geonosian Warrior, and Kit Fisto. They still had as of 10 pm last night: Darth Tyranus Deluxe, Obi Wan Deluxe, Jango Deluxe, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Nikto, Saesee Tiin, Padme, Anakin, and Threepio. As well as the Speeders and Starfighter. Best news was the figures I picked up were 10% off, not that that was a big deal, but it helped me feel better about getting that much early. Also, KIDD from Rebelscum and I are gonna do the MIdnight Madness at TRU on Harlem and 22nd. If anyone wants to join us in line, drop me an email at SKYYWALKERR@aol.com. Happy Hunting!
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Where is the TRU you are going to? I mean what town? I am planning on going to the TRU in Niles. Wolfwood said he was going to go to a WM, but I cannot remember where it was at.. I really want to get my stuff from TRU, but I really want a Snowspeeder and a TIE Bomber. I think I'm just stuck.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

icatch, it's in chicago on harlem and 22nd