Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago......

It's in North Riverside, on 22nd (Cermack Road) about 1/4 mile west of Harlem.

I'll be going there too, about 11, in search of the elusive Dooku.

Tomorrow I'll be at Forest Park Wal-Mart for my Bomber. BTW, the idiots at the store put out the Yoda wave (NO DOOKU), the Reek and Speeders this morning. They PRICE SCAN (which they didn't before) but still do not ring up.

skyywalkerr...did you still need a Bo Shek? I could bring one tonight, $5.

Well I hope you boys have fun. It's just to far for me to go to the one on Harlem. I'll be going to Niles. I too hope to get a Doku, but if I don't its no big deal, he will be out more in the future. I am real excited about the Snowspeeder and Bomber. I hope to get that tommarow on my Lunch Hour. Oh so much to buy. With this, and the Kane County Show next weekend, and then Indy the following weekend, I'll be a Star Wars Junkie. Probally be burnt out byt the time the movie hits. Yea Right! Good luck tonight guys!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Indiana, already have my BoShek wave, but thanks. I am mostly looking to fill inolder stuff I had stolen from me by a 'friend' I'l be wearing a shirt that says "Clone" on it...and no it isn't a reference to Star Wars

My mistake, it was icatch9 that needed the Bo Shek.

I do have a bunch of MOC stuff that I'm not collecting anymore that I'm just letting go for $5. Send me a list and I'll do my best for you.

I'll probably be getting there about 11 with some friends. I'll be wearing a black, hooded pull-over and my daughter's Winnie-the-Pooh hat.

I'm heading to my local TRU (fox valley mall) for the midnight madness sale. Anybody else going to be there--or will you be at other locations?

Yes, Indiana I am interestd in the Bo Shek. Are you going to be at the Niles TRU tonight? That is where I am going.

Either way, the only two that I am missing is Bo Shek, and R4 M9. So if you have those two that would be cool.

And since everyone else already has thier wordrobe planned I guess I will to. I will be wearing a Red White Sox Hat and an all yellow Fleece (and I do mean yellow).

Any Ideas if any WM will be opened tonight? I know Wolfwood said something about one being opened, but I can't remember for sure.

Well I hope to see some friendly faces tonight.

Indiana, if we never run into eachother, we can surely work out some sort of deal through the mail for the Bo Shek. If you want. I would gladly send you cash, and you could just mail the figure to me. It's up to you. Just let me know.

Talking Zutton wave

just checked out the TRU at Addison and Western in Chicago. They have TONS of Zutton wave on the shelf and clearance bins for $5.99 each. Guess theyre trying to do a last minute move of the old before E2 comes in tonight.

Anyhow... they had TONS of rebel fleet trooper, imperial officer, Eeth Koth, Zutton, FX-7, Amidala Royal decoy, and the ubiquitous
    Ketwol and Ellors Madak. They even had at least one E2 preview R3-T7

I picked up an extra Rebel Fleet trooper and Imp commander for good measure along with Zutton and the queen--which I had both avoided but figured what the heck...

I also snagged the very last TF Battle Tank--marked down to $7.99!!!

check em out.... but Im sure theyll have a whole slew of new stuff tomorrow morning.

Peace Out.

-Rash Flembar-

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Well boys and girls have a lot of fun tonight. Don't get to spaztic or freak out. I can picture in my head a guy running around in circles saying "Oh, My God! over and over again (the guy from the Simpsons when the Power Plant does a fire Drill) when TRU opens the doors tonight.

Good Luck! And remember if you don't get it tonight, you'll be able to get it soon. NOthing will be hard to find. Such is the nature of this sort of thing.

Well How did everyone do? I did fine, only got 5 at the Niles TRU MM. Wasn't a huge selection, I would say only about 16 different figures. People where a bit frantic. People where just grabbing stuff and throwing into thier carts. Very exciting for some, but I kept my cool. Some guys where dressed up in costumes. Some real great costuems. Straight out of the moive. There was a bit of shouting in the line when a guy tried to cut, but that subsited, and everyone was pretty cool. All in all a great time, and I'm glad I went.

Oh, they didn't have a Dooku or Yoda. So, I'm still on the hunt for those. Yell them out if you see them!