Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago......

Found the Battle Droid w/ background last night at TRU in Vernon Hills. Think I snagged the last one, but I stoped looking after I found it. That was the last one, so I have all 16 figures with the background. Pretty cool, I don't forsee them being worth anything, but I think they look pretty cool. The ones with the purple background really make the figure stand out.

No TIE or Snowspeeder at my WM, but I'll check today!

Good luck!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder FOUND!!!

checked my computer this morning and saw Indiana's new post that the Wal-Mart in Forest Park had the TIE bomber... checked my map and saw that Forest Park wasnt far away... and decided I'M GOING!

well.... what do you know.... THE BOARD WORKS!!! WM had the TIE Bomber and SS just as Indiana said.

I can confirm that as of 9:45 am today (Fri 4-26-01) (and after I snagged mine), the Wal-Mart had 2 TIE Bombers left on the shelf and 3 snowspeeders.

The Wal-Mart is located at 1300 Des Plaines Ave in Forest Park, at the corner of Roosevelt and Des Plaines (about a 1/2 mile south of the Eisenhower Expressway and 1/2 mile west of Harlem)

Muchos Kudos to Indiana and everybody else on the board here... this is how it is supposed to work!! THANKS!!

-Rash Flembar-

p.s. anybody willing to pick me up a Jorge Sacul at the Convention next weekend? If youre in the city I could swing by your place tomorrow and give you some money. If interested/willing, please email me at yoyoma87@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

Wal-Mart on Meecham Rd. in Shaumburg has the following:

2 TIE Bombers
    2 Snowspeeders
    A few Imperial Guards
    2 Taun We
    1 Luminara
    1 Geonosian Warrior

This was at approximately 8:30 AM this morning.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I guess I will throw myself in as well for the Celebration figure. I do not want to interferre with anyone else's deals, but I will make a straight out offer for $20 for one. I figure if I waited and got one in a couple of weeks from a scalper I would still be paying this much, so I may as well give the money to one of you. You can e-mail me at ppalmer@macneal.com if you have an extra.

Found 3 Snowspeeder at Vernon Hills WM on 60 at 12:30 pm 4/26. I got one! No TIE Bomber though. Plus no new figures either. Better get them while they are hot!

Okay guys...I will be at Celebration 2 and will TRY to get the figures. I am not going to take your money beforehand though, just for the simple fact that it could cause more trouble than it's worth So if and when I get extras, I will post it on here! Don't worry, I will take care of you guys who asked first first! Does this sound cool?
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Hope everyone has a good time at St Charles on Sunday. I hope to bump into a few of you guys. Later!

I was in the TRU in Downers Grove on Butterfield tonight. They had a bunch of Zam Wessels, Clone Troopers, Yodas and a few Anakin (Hanger Duel) when I left. Good Luck!

Did everyone who went to the St Charle3s show get some good deals? I got a scalper really ****ed when I offerred to sell a lady the figures he was selling for 15-20 bucks each at cost. She was happy to have saved and I was ecstatic to **** off the scalper! I did pick up some vintage I needed and filled a couple of the many holes in my New Era stuff. Plus I got a free figure for my birthday, so I am all in all pleased!
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"